Dell has released a new multi-touch monitor for the mass market, the P2314T. Adopting an IPS panel, this new 23-inch LED-backlight 10-point multi-touch monitor provides 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution, 8,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 270 cd/m2 brightnes.
It has 8ms (GTG) response time and 178/178 degree viewing angles, and features D-Sub, DisplayPort, 2x HDMI/MHL, 2x USB 3.0 and 2x USB 2.0 connectors. The P2314T is available now for 44,980 Yen (about $440).
Excellent screen performance
• 10-point multi-touch
· Realization of (178 ° 178 ° ×) wide viewing angle with IPS technology
· High-quality image of 1, 920 x 1,080 maximum resolution
· Full glass processing
· I realize an accurate representation of detail and vibrant colors in the dynamic contrast ratio of8,000,000:1
· HDMI / MHL
· Connection to the smartphone tablet by MHL
Adjustment easy-to-use features
· Slope before and after adjustment (tilt) up to 60 °
· VESA compatible