D-Link, the networking solutions provider for small- and medium-sized businesses, today announced the company is working with Facebook to deliver D-Link’s first wireless router with Facebook Wi-Fi. The D-Link 802.11ac Router with integrated Facebook Wi-Fi enables small businesses to offer customers a Wi-Fi hot spot that can be easily accessed by simply checking in via the business’s Facebook Page.
The solution offers small businesses better Page insights into customers to help foster increased brand loyalty.
“We worked closely with Facebook to deliver an easy-to-use Wi-Fi solution for small business owners looking to create or replace a Wi-Fi hot spot for their customers,” said Daniel Kelley, vice president of marketing, D-Link Systems, Inc. “The D-Link 11AC Router with integrated Facebook Wi-Fi offers an incredibly easy way for small businesses to set up a public network, while also enabling them to engage and interact with customers in new ways.”
The D-Link 11AC Router with integrated Facebook Wi-Fi delivers advanced, reliable connectivity and an easy-to-use experience for both small businesses and their customers. The router prompts customers to check in to their location on Facebook to connect to free Wi-Fi without the hassle of entering codes or creating new accounts. In addition, the integrated Wi-Fi solution helps small businesses increase check-ins to help drive brand awareness, direct communication and interaction on their business Facebook Page. In previous tests, businesses saw an average of three times more check-ins using Facebook Wi-Fi routers versus without.
Additional features and benefits of the D-Link 11AC Router with integrated Facebook Wi-Fi include:
- Enhanced User Experience: Offers free Wi-Fi without the need for codes or special accounts
- Expanded Customer Connections: Drives customer check-ins and interaction with business Facebook Pages
- Increased Visibility: Allows small businesses to aggregate demographic data from customers who check in
- Wi-Fi Performance: Up to 1750Mbps Wi-Fi with 802.11ac (1300ac + 450n) for a high-performance wireless experience
- Secure Wi-Fi: Complete set of security features including an SPI firewall and WPA2 to protect business networks
Pricing and Availability
The D-Link 11AC Router with Facebook Wi-Fi is available for $149.99 EDLP through www.dlink.com. Additional information about D-Link’s Facebook Wi-Fi router is available at www.dlink.com/facebookwifi and https://www.facebook.com/business/facebook-wifi.