Corsair has a new product on the market, thermal paste. The syringes go by the name of TM30 and would hold a non-conductive non-toxic kind of thermal paste.
Corsair mentions on its website that TM30 has low viscosity and is based on zinc-oxide. Compared towards your average standard thermal paste the claim is that this paste would be able to cool to six degrees better. The TM30 thermal paste will last for years without drying, cracking, and change of consistency. The thermal paste can be bought for 6.90 euros / 7.98 USD.
- Premium Zinc Oxide based thermal compound for optimal thermal performance.
- Install new, or replace existing, thermal compound on your CPU and GPU to improve heat transfer and lower temperatures.
- Ultra-low thermal impedance lowers CPU temperatures vs common thermal paste.
- CORSAIR TM30’s low-viscosity allows it to easily fill microscopic abrasions and channels for peak thermal transfer.
- Once installed, CORSAIR TM30’s high-stability liquid compound lasts for years with no drying, cracking or change in consistency.
- Non-conductive, non-toxic and contains zero volatile compounds.