A bit bizarre to see, but remember back at Computex 2017 where we showed you some prototypes? Among them was an early build of the 1000D, the new Obsidian flagship chassis from Corsair. To date very little we've heard about it, however, it's been posted in full on Amazon, photos, and everything.
The chassis is listed as Corsair CC-9011115-WW Obsidian Series 1000D Super Tower Case Premium with Tempered Glass and Aluminum Smart Case. Well let's just run through the description:
The Obsidian Series 1000D is the ultimate super-tower PC case, able to house the most incredible PCs within its iconic tempered glass design. Hinged tempered glass and aluminum doors make accessing your system a breeze, while a dual-system layout lets you install two full PCs into a single case. An integrated CORSAIRCOMMANDER PRO lighting and fan controller makes your case smart, able to control and monitor your system using CORSAIR LINK software.
- The ultimate super-tower PC case, able to house the most incredible custom PCs
- Iconic and clean exterior lines, smoked tempered glass side doors and seamlessly integrated RGB lighting
- Integrated CORSAIR COMMANDER PRO fan and lighting controller
- Dual-system layout lets you install both an E-ATX and Mini-ITX system simultaneously
- Telescoping fan/radiator trays make it simple to install up to 20 fans
Telescoping fan and radiator trays, up to 20 fan mounts and a triple-chamber design equip the 1000D for the most ambitious of cooling setups, able to mount four 480mm radiators simultaneously. When you want to create the most epic build, only the 1000D is up to the challenge.
The Obsidian 1000D was listed at roughly 500 USD, and apparently also was briefly visible online at the Corsair website for 499 USD, on both locations the chassis currently is out of stock.
|Item model number
|27.3 x 12.1 x 27.4 inches
|Item Dimensions L x W x H
|27.28 x 12.09 x 27.44 inches