BenQ announces the new ZOWIE XL2540 monitor, a 1920x1080 TN panel based monitor within the BenQ Zowie gaming line. The panel can manage a staggering 240Hz refresh rate. The monitor will get DisplayPort, DVI-D, 2x HDMI 2.0.
From its inception, ZOWIE has been dedicated to the development of e-Sports equipment to enable competitive gamers to play to the best of their abilities. As the latest addition to the XL series for PC e-Sports, XL2540 introduces increased smoothness in-game and its native 240Hz refresh rate can be fully activated to deliver different levels of gameplay experience when the computer generates over 240 frames per second (fps). And as such, people looking for the monitor should make sure their PC performance is up to par.
The XL2540 will be available for experience at DreamHack Winter at the ZOWIE booth during Nov. 24~26 at B04:05. As numbers and specs do not tell the whole story, join us for a first-hand experience with the new monitor to see the difference for yourself.
- Native 240Hz refresh rate delivers smoothest ever gameplay experience
- Shield helps you focus on the game by blocking out distractions
- Built-in Black eQualizer technology brightens dark scenes without over-exposing the bright areas
- The effortless one-finger height adjustable stand provides personalized viewing angles
- S Switch allows you to easily access settings
- Specially designed frame minimizes reflective screen glare
- 400cd/m² brightness
- Contrast 1.000:1
Introduced in late 2008, ZOWIE is a brand dedicated to the development of the best competitive gaming gears available that compliment eSports athletes’ combating performance. From 2015 on, ZOWIE brand was acquired by BenQ Corp to represent the company’s eSports product line that delivers truly competitive experience and enjoyment.