Okay, here's a new SKU. Meet the ASUS Expedition Series GeForce GTX 1070. The card series seem a little more budget friendly with a more simply dual-slot cooler
According to ASUS the cards are tested for 144 hours (in diskless environment) by ASUS iCafe Labs. The test included 2-hour reboot test and 15 hours of 3DMark testing. Indicating an iCafe would mean these cards are intended for the Asia market predominantly. The card has a factory-overclocked solution (1607/1797 MHz in OC Mode) with 8GB and 1920 CUDA cores.
- 1797 MHz Boost Clock in OC mode for brilliant eSports gaming.
- Dual-Ball Bearing Fan runs smoother by reducing friction, further improving 2X longer card lifespan and cooling efficiency.
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
- 144-Hour Test Passed and Top Games Tested for best compatibility.
- GPU Tweak II with Xsplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
- NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots.
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
ASUS graphics cards are produced using Auto-Extreme technology, an industry-first 100% automated production process, and features premium Super Alloy Power II components that enhance efficiency, reduce power loss, decrease component buzzing under load, and lower thermal temperatures for unsurpassed quality and reliability.