The ASRock-Fatal1ty Z170 Professional Series Gaming i7 has been relased, intended for gamers with Intel’s Z170 chipset. The motherboard is designed with 12 power phases and supports the 6th generation Intel Core processors and the latest DDR4 memory modules.
In addition to the three native graphic output options, DVI-D, HDMI and DisplayPort, power users can further maximize graphics performance via the motherboard’s four PCI Express 3.0 x16 slots that fully support 3-way CrossFireX or Quad SLI.
- ASRock Super Alloy
- Gaming Armor - CPU Power / Memory / VGA Card / Cooling / Internet / Audio
- Supports 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors (Socket 1151)
- Supports DDR4 3866+(OC)
- 4 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 3.0 x1, 1 PCIe 2.0 x1, 1 Half-size Mini-PCIe
- Graphics Output Options: DVI-D, HDMI, DisplayPort 1.2
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1150 Audio Codec), Supports Purity Sound™ 3 & DTS Connect
- 10 SATA3, 3 SATA Express, 3 Ultra M.2
- 2 USB 3.1 10Gb/s (1 Type-A + 1 Type-C), 8 USB 3.0 (4 Front, 4 Rear)
- 8 USB 2.0 (6 Front, 1 Rear, 1 Fatal1ty Mouse Port)
- Supports Full Spike Protection, ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
Superior onboard LAN and audio is essential for high performance gaming motherboards, that’s why ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Professional Gaming i7 is equipped with Dual gigabit Intel LAN chips, plus ASRock’s new proprietary audio solution Purity Sound 3. As for the data transfer and storage side, this professional series gaming motherboard holds ten SATA3 connectors, three SATA Express connectors. For maximum performance we’ve also included three more Ultra M.2 slots that allows M.2 SSD or Intel 750 U.2 SSDs to be built into a monstrous PCIe SSD RAID 0 array. For unmatched connectivity flexibility you’ll find eight USB 2.0 ports including the customizable Fatal1ty mouse port, also eight USB 3.0 ports, and two USB 3.1 Type-A and Type-C ports!