A new list with specifications of Intel's pending energy-friendly Coffee Lake-T processors has surfaced. These chips have a lower TDP and is configured slightly differently. There are seven models, from a Core i3-9100T to an i9-9900T. Intel has not yet officially released this.
The lineup includes originates from a BIOS support QVL list from Gigabyte and includes the Core i3-9100T up to the Core i9-9900T, these 14nm procs have an iGPU. The T-series will have lower TDPs than their Coffee Lake counterparts and considerably lower base clock rates. The TDP can, therefore, be considerably reduced to 35 watts, opposed to 65 or even 95 watts for the regular chips. There will be two Core i3 processors with four cores and three Core i5s with six cores, a Core i7 with eight cores and a Core i9 with eight cores and Hyperthreading (sixteen threads). The other models thus do not get any Hyperthreading.
- i3-9100T: four cores/four threads, 3.10 – 3.70 GHz
- i3-9300T: four cores/four threads, 3.20 – x.xx GHz
- i5-9400T: six cores/six threads, 1.80 – 3.40 GHz
- i5-9500T: six cores/six threads, 2.20 – 3.70 GHz
- i5-9600T: six cores/six threads, 2.30 – 3.90 GHz
- i7-9700T: eight cores/eight threads, 2.00 – 4.30 GHz
- i9-9900T: eight cores/16 threads, 2.10 – 4.40 GHz