Palit and Guru3D Facebook Contest
Guru3D and Palit Team up to get you some cool hardware.
Palit GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost OC edition
The Palit GeForce GTX650 Ti Boost OC edition comes with its core base clock set at 1006 MHz and the memory at 6108 MHz (effective data-rate) which bumps the memory bandwidth to a cool 147 Gbps. Armed with an incredibly silent dual-fan cooler the product is bound to offer you a very nice gaming experience. We'll be giving away this card in this friendly competition.
- Memory : 2048MB / 192bit
- DRAM Type : GDDR5
- Clock : Base Clock 1006MHz/Boost Clock 1072MHz / 3054MHz (DDR 6108MHz)
- HDMI / DVI x2 / Display Port
Discover the ideal fusion of power, performance, and affordability game-changing Palit GeForce® GTX 650 Ti BOOST OC; it can turbocharge your game in first-person shooters like Call of Duty, massively multiplayer online adventures like World of WarCraft, and real-time strategy titles like StarCraft II. Palit GeForce® GTX 650 Ti BOOST OC is the best and sweet choice for gamers who want to experience the hottest title games and save the power expense.
Palit released their GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost OC edition which offers great performance whilst being totally silent. To participate, all you need to do is "Like" our Facebook page (if you haven't already). Good Luck!
Click here to visit and LIKE. It is the 'Guru3D and Palit Facebook Giveaway' item specifically. For a better chance bit of good luck, hit the comment section below and tell us you accomplished these tasks and why you should be the rightful new owner of this fantastic Palit graphics card. Who knows, it might very well shift the odds in your favour
Guru3D will collect all new LIKE and comment results. Say we have 2000 proper results then we select one person. One lucky person will get the product shipped to you for free worldwide.
CONTEST HAS ENDED
- All entries must be in by April 30th, 2013
- One entry per person is allowed.
- There will be no dialog about this contest possible before and after closure.
- We'll announce the winners in week 1 of May 2013 on our frontpage.
- The prize is not including any kind of product warranty.
- Employees of Guru3D.com, Palit and other relevant parties that participate in the contest are excluded from participation.
- By participating in a contest you grant permission to Guru3D.com for the non-exclusive use of your submission in the context of that contest, or in its natural continuation for promotional or other purposes on Guru3D.com and elsewhere. "Use" here means complete or partial reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If applicable Guru3D.com reserves the right to collect personal data for its contests. This information will used inrelation to the particular contest, example: for selecting the contest winner and then communicating with the winner(s). After the end of the contest all personal data is deleted.