The tool is basically an nVIDIA only OverClocking application, you can set your clocks and fan speeds. Orbmu2k has released this program, which seems to NVIDIA graphics cards and offers information on tools for GPU and memory clock speed, GPU operating voltage and fan speed increase. This is a quite simple user interface with an application that will rely entirely NVIDIA drivers, so there is reason to be downloaded from NVIDIA's website WHQL-certified driver.
- added "dpiAware" flag to support win8+ dpi scaling
- avoid interupting status requests on optimus cards
- show power usage in watts on main page if supported and nvml is available
- added encoder usage to monitoring if supported and nvml is available
- added decoder usage to monitoring if supported and nvml is available
- added power limit status to monitoring
- added thermal limit status to monitoring
- added reliability voltage limit status to monitoring
- added sli sync boost limit to monitoring
- added CLI param "setVoltagePoints"
- added CLI param "dumpVoltagePoints"
- changed CLI param "lockVoltagePoint" to also use uV instead of mV
- fixed calling CLI made voltage points reset
- added max boost clock estimation for pascal with voltage point support
NVIDIA Profile Inspector - Version 184.108.40.206 (.NET Framework 4 or above)
- nvidiaProfileInspector is now open source and licensed under MIT license. There are also continues builds available outside of the update cycle of nvidiaInspector.
- added option to include predefined settings to the exported nip file
- fixed when all string fields got persisted on apply changes even if no changes was made to them
- fixed when the import removes the predefined settings of a profile if they are not included in the nip file
- fixed clicking the refresh button may crash the application for some users
NVIDIA Inspector - Version 220.127.116.11 Beta (.NET Framework 2 or above)
- fixed invalid effective clocks detection for older cards
- fixed hotclock detection for older cards
- fixed invalid board power detection for older cards
- fixed voltage detection for older cards
- improved foundry detection
- improved fan tacho detection for older cards