- Updated 8-6-2010 Post new CD with updated 3D Vision driver v258.96 which updates the following 3D Vision game profiles
- Mafia II updated profile settings for 3D Vision-Ready rating
- StarCraft II fixed profile to properly recognize the retail game executable name and match the 3D Vision rating of Good
- TRINE new profiles fixes that allow the game to be rated3D Vision-Ready when used with the TRINE patch v1.08, available via Steam.
- Adds support for NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology. Learn more about this technology including the hardware and software requirements here .
- Adds support for GeForce GTX 460 GPUs.
- Adds support for Optoma GT720 , Optoma HD67, and Optoma HD66 projectors.
- Download the NVIDIA 3D Vision driver
- Remove all old GeForce 3D Vision drivers as outlined in the Quick Start Guide.
- Ensure you have the latest GeForce Graphics driver v258.96 installed
- Launch the NVIDIA 3D Vision driver file by double clicking on it
- After the driver is installed, the 3D Vision Setup Wizard will automatically launch and guide you through setup of your 3D Vision system.
Minimum system requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista 32-bit/64-bit or Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit
- Intel® Core2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2 CPU or higher
- 1GB of system memory. (2GB is recommended)
- 100 MB free disk space