Firefox 3.0.3 contains the following updates:
- Fixed a problem where users were unable to retrieve saved passwords or save new passwords (bug 454708)
- See the Firefox 3.0.2 release notes for previous changes.
Firefox 3.0.2 contains the following updates:
- Fixed several security issues.
- Fixed several stability issues.
- Official releases for Sinhala and Slovene are now available.
- Beta releases for Bengali, Galician, Hindi, Icelandic, Kannada, Marathi, Telugu, and Thai are available for testing.
- Fixed a number of minor issues with the layout of certain web pages.
- Fixed several theme issues that affected right-to-left locales.
- Fixed issue that caused some users with customized toolbars to have their Back and Forward buttons go missing(bug 426026)
- Add new Extended Validation (EV) roots to Firefox 3.0.2.
- On certain IDN sites, the password manager would not fill in username and password details properly.
- Fixed several hangs and crashes that occurred when using screen readers.
- Fixed Mac-specific issues:
- Keyboard shortcuts would stop working in some cases.
- Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Indic characters can not be entered (using IME) into text fields in Flash objects (bug 357670)
- Firefox 3.0.1 could not be used when the user profile is stored on an AFP directory (bug 417037)
- See the Firefox 3.0.1 release notes for previous changes.