Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Before a new title launch, our driver team is working until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is optimized for the best gameplay on day-1.
We have a discussion thread open on this driver here in our Nvidia driver discussion forums. It seems NVIDIA dropped support for Series 600 graphics card, also the drivers offered are DCH only. You can find the NVIDIA release notes here.
Game Ready for F1 23
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best gaming experience for the latest new games featuring DLSS 2 technology including F1 23. Additionally, this Game Ready Driver supports the launch of Aliens: Dark Descent.
Fixed Gaming Bugs
- [Microsoft Flight Simulator] Game may randomly crash when playing in DX12 mode after updating to driver 531.41 
- [Red Dead Redemption] Game shows random stability issues 
Fixed General Bugs
- Fast sync caps the game FPS to the monitors maximum refresh rate 
- Surface Book/Surface Studio stuck at lowest clock speeds when running on battery 
- When using multiple monitors which support adaptive sync, users may see random flicker on certain displays when G-SYNC is enabled after updating to driver 535.98 
- [ON1 Photo RAW] Application crashing