Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Before a new title launch, our driver team is working until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is optimized for the best gameplay on day-1.
We have a discussion thread open on this driver here in our Nvidia driver discussion forums. It seems NVIDIA dropped support for Series 600 graphics card, also the drivers offered are DCH only. You can find the NVIDIA release notes here.
Game Ready for Diablo IV
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best gaming experience for the latest new games featuring DLSS 3 technology including Diablo IV. Additionally, this Game Ready Driver supports the launch of titles supporting NVIDIA DLSS 2 technology including System Shock.
What’s New in Release 535
- Support for CUDA 12.2.
- Adds the latest performance improvements, bug fixes, and driver enhancements.
- Applying GeForce Experience Freestyle filters cause games to crash 
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled. 
- [SOLIDWORKS 2023] rendering issues when Enhanced Graphics Performance is enabled 
- [MAGIX Vegas Pro] Preview not working properly on some notebooks 
- [TouchDesigner] Degraded performance using Vulkan 
- [Nsight Tools] Abnormal termination that previously required a reboot 
- [GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Dogs 2 may display flickering when staring at the sky 
- Increase in DPC latency observed in Latencymon 
- HD Audio Driver — 188.8.131.52
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software — 9.21.0713
- GeForce Experience — 184.108.40.206
- CUDA — 12.2
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel — 8.1.964.0