Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Before a new title launch, our driver team is working until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is optimized for the best gameplay on day-1.
We have a discussion thread open on this driver here in our Nvidia driver discussion forums. It seems NVIDIA dropped support for Series 600 graphics card, also the drivers offered are DCH only. You can find the NVIDIA release notes here.
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-0 gaming experience for the latest new games supporting NVIDIA DLSS technology including Hello Neighbor 2 and PERISH. Additionally, this Game Ready Driver supports Company of Heroes 3 and the latest update for World of Warcraft which introduces support for NVIDIA Reflex.
Introduces support for GeForce RTX 40 Series notebooks
Fixed Issues in Version 528.49 WHQL
- Adobe Bridge stability issues with 528.02
- Disable Hitman 3 Resizable Bar profile on Intel platforms
- Discord update causes GPU memory clocks to drop to P2 state
Open Issues in Version 528.49 WHQL
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used.
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled.
- [Halo Wars 2] In-game foliage is larger than normal and displays constant flickering
- [Steam version] Forza Horizon 4 may freeze after 15-30 minutes of gameplay
- [GeForce RTX 4090] Watch Dogs 2 may display flickering when staring at the sky
- Increase in DPC latency observed in Latencymon
- Adobe After Effects / Media Encoder – issues with ProRes RAW files
- Adobe Premiere Pro application instability