Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is optimized for the best gameplay on day-1.
We have a discussion thread open on this driver here in our Nvidia driver discussion forums. It seems NVIDIA dropped support for Series 600 graphics card, also the drivers offered are DCH only.
Game Ready (release notes)
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best day-1 gaming experience for the latest new tittles including GTFO as well as the latest update for Horizon Zero Dawn which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS to improve performance by up to 50%.
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [Microsoft Flight Simulator]: The game may crash to the desktop during gameplay. 
- [Microsoft Flight Simulator]: Purple/blue artifacts appear on ground textures in the game. 
- [Supreme Command:Forged Alliance/Supreme Commander 2]: Performance drop occurs when there is mouse movement. 
- Desktop may stutter after extended period when mouse cursor is moved. 
- In multi-monitor configurations, the screen may display random black screen flicker.  This is not fixed. NVIDIA - We just fixed this issue and it will be in our next Game Ready Driver in early January.
- [NVIDIA Control Panel]: Spelling error in the German language NVIDIA Control Panel -> Manage 3D Settings -> Shader Cache Size default option. 
Windows 10/11 Issues
- [Deathloop][HDR]: TDR/corruption occurs in the game with Windows HDR enabled.  If this issue occurs, toggle the Windows HDR setting.
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may crash on courses where players drive through water. 
- [HDR][G-Sync]: Mouse pointer gets stuck after turning on HDR from the Windows Control Panel or after toggling G-Sync from the NVIDIA control panel.  To work around, click the mouse (right or left button). The mouse cursor will be sluggish for a few seconds before returning to normal operation.
- [NVIDIA Advanced Optimus][NVIDIA Control Panel]: After setting the display multiplexer type to “dGPU”, the setting is not preserved across a reboot or resume from S4. 
- [NVIDIA Image Scaling][Desktop]: The screen moves to the upper left corner on cold boot when Image Scaling is applied to the desktop.  Do not apply NVIDIA Image Scaling to the desktop. It is intended only for video upscaling or for games which do not run with a scaling resolution unless the same Image Scaling resolution is applied on the desktop.
- [NVIDIA Image Scaling][DirectX 11 video apps]: With Image Scaling enabled, video playback is corrupted or results in a system hang after performing an HDR transition.  If HDR is required to be toggled from the Microsoft Control Panel, be sure to switch to a different Image Scaling resolution.