Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is optimized for the best gameplay on day-1. We have a discussion thread open on this driver here in our Nvidia driver discussion forums. For those that wonder, the DCH driver is a Microsoft DCH (Declarative Componentized Hardware supported apps) driver and refers to a new Windows 10 driver package preinstalled by OEMS implementing the Microsoft Universal Driver paradigm. While the base core component files remain the same, the way DCH drivers are packaged differs from previous Legacy (Standard) drivers. We recommend the normal driver and not DCH.
This new Game Ready Driver provides support for Mortal Shell's RTX update, which introduces NVIDIA DLSS, boosting performance by up to 130% at 4K. Additionally, this release also provides optimal support for Valorant's NVIDIA Reflex update, NVIDIA Broadcast Noise Reduction support in OBS, 6 new G-SYNC Compatible gaming monitors and TVs, and more. Added support for extended DP-to-HDMI 2.1 PCON clock frequency range to better support 8K TVs. Changed the G-SYNC on-screen status indicator to be less obtrusive.
Other features of the new Game Ready driver that should not be overlooked include:
- Support for a native integration of NVIDIA Broadcast’s Background Noise Removal feature directly into Open Broadcaster Software (OBS), the most popular broadcasting tool for streamers.
- Support for more G-SYNC Compatible displays, including LG’s 27GP950, 2021 B1 4K Series, 2021 C1 4K Series, 2021 G1 4K Series and 2021 Z1 8K Series, along with the MSI MAG 301 RF.
- Optimal game settings for two games, It Takes Two and Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos
- The addition of GeForce Experience optimal settings for creative applications, with 34 applications from Adobe Lightroom to Blackmagic Davinci Resolve supported with this release.
Software Module Versions
- nView - 201.66
- HD Audio Driver - 18.104.22.168
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software - 9.19.0218
- GeForce Experience - 22.214.171.124
- CUDA - 11.2
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel - 8.1.960.0
Check the release notes (pdf)