Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition, designed to give gamers deeply immersive gameplay and inspired by today’s era of social, connected gaming. Should you like to share or read up on user experiences, we have an open discussion thread open on these drivers right here.
- APEX Legends™
- The Division™ 2 Private Beta
- Assassin’s Creed™: Odyssey
- Up to 5% performance improvement with AMD Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.1 on a Radeon™ RX Vega 64. RS-285
- Battlefield™ V players may experience character outlines stuck on screen after being revived.
- Radeon Settings may fail to install while doing a software update on some Hybrid Graphics system configurations.
- Some displays may experience a loss of video when launching a fullscreen application with Radeon FreeSync enabled.
- Anthem™ may experience a white screen or corruption while playing or launching the game.
- Radeon Settings may experience a crash if the user changes tabs quickly with a very large game list.
- Fixed an issue where Radeon Settings update notifications may suggest older driver releases to upgrade to.
- HDMI Underscan settings may not retain after system restart.
- Radeon ReLive may intermittently experience captured recordings or Instant Replays with inverted colors.
- Mouse lag or system slowdown is observed for extended periods of time with two or more displays connected and one display switched off.
- Game Advisor may fail to load compatibility information for games when the gaming library is very large.
- Pixel Format settings may not retain after system restart.
- Scene Editor may have issues with scrolling when many elements are added to a scene.
- Custom settings in Radeon WattMan may sometimes fail to apply on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- Game and VR Streaming options may be missing in Radeon Settings after a clean installation or Radeon Software upgrade.