Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition is intended to provide players with fully immersive gameplay that is inspired by today's social, connected gaming world, according to the company. If you would want to share or read about other people's user experiences, we have an open discussion thread open on these drivers right here.
Radeon Software Adrenalin is the software suite for AMD Radeon graphics, providing gamers, creators, and enthusiasts with incredible visual fidelity, ultra-responsive gaming and advanced features to unlock the full potential of their gaming experience. Developed with gamers in mind.
Note: As of May 2021, AMD does not offer any new Windows 7 drivers.
Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.11.2 Highlights
- Battlefield™ 2042
- Up to 14% increase in performance in Battlefield™ 2042 @ 4K Ultra Settings, using Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 21.11.2 on the 16 GB Radeon™ RX 6900 XT graphics card, versus the previous software driver version 21.10.4.RS-431
- Up to 15% increase in performance in Battlefield™ 2042 @ 4K Ultra Settings, using Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 21.11.2 on the 16 GB Radeon™ RX 6800 XT graphics card, versus the previous software driver version 21.10.4.RS-432
- Up to 11% increase in performance in Battlefield™ 2042 @ 4K Ultra Settings, using Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 21.11.2 on the 16 GB Radeon™ RX 6700 XT graphics card, versus the previous software driver version 21.10.4.RS-433
- During Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy™ gameplay, some users may experience driver timeouts on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 5500 XT Graphics. A temporary workaround is to disable the Radeon™ Anti-Lag feature in Radeon™ Software.
- Some users may experience elevated disk space consumption by the Multimedia Athena Dumps folder.
- Visual artifacts may be observed while playing Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6800M Graphics.
- While playing PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds™ with multiple displays connected in extended mode, Radeon™ Software may become unresponsive when the user is in the lobby and attempts to open Radeon Software on the secondary display via the context menu. A temporary workaround is to press the Alt + R keyboard shortcut if this happens.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
AMD Link for Windows Known Issues
- Intermittent grey frame corruption might be observed when streaming with HEVC on certain configurations via an Internet connection. A workaround is to use the AVC encoding setting instead.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.11.2 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.11.2 Driver Version 21.30.33.05 for Windows® 10 and Windows® 11 (Windows Driver Store Version 30.0.13033.5003).