OCZ Vertex 3, Vertex 3 Max IOPS, Agility 3, Solid 3, RevoDrive 3 2.22
OCZ issued a series of firmware updates for the OCZ Vertex 3, Vertex 3 Max IOPS, Agility 3, Solid 3 and RevoDrive 3 bringing the firmware towards version 2.22
- Fixed a rare condition that may cause Windows Blue Screen error when the primary-configured drive woke up from either a SATA slumber mode or S3/S4 modes
- Fixed a rare condition that may cause Windows Blue Screen error when the drive was configured as primary with OS installed
- Fixed a corner-case issue that may cause the drive to stutter or Windows freezing screen when a media read error occurred
- Further improved robustness of Secure Erase operation to prevent possible low-level data structure corruption
- Significantly improved TRIM handling to enhance system stability
Known open issue:
Vertex 3 series, Vertex 3 Max IOPS series, Agility 3 series, Solid 3 series Known open issue:
- Formatting a RAID1 volume takes longer than expected with PMC-Sierra BR-8 HBA
OCZ Vertex 4 SSD 256GB and 512GB review - 04/05/2012 04:16 AM
We review the OCZ Vertex 4 256 and 512GB SSD. Armed with a new
OCZ Vertex 4 Solid State Drive spotted at CeBIT - 03/07/2012 07:51 AM
The Vertex 4 SSD is spotted at CeBIT, the SSD storage unit is no longer based on a SandForce controller but rather on around the Indilinx Everest 2 controller. The SSD is equipped with synchronous MLC...
OCZ Vertex 3 Max IOPS SSD launched - 04/27/2011 08:51 AM
OCZ introduced the Vertex 3 Max IOPS, a new solid state disk that promises up to 75,000 random 4KB write IOPS. OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-sta...
OCZ Vertex 3 240GB review - 02/25/2011 06:15 AM
It was only a week ago when we tested the OCZ Vertex 3 PRO, the somewhat business and enterprise oriented SSD. But what about the enthusiast consumers you might wonder ? Well for you guys OCZ will rel...
OCZ Vertex 3 PRO SSD review - 02/17/2011 11:41 AM
We review the Vertex 3 PRO from OCZ. This SSD reaches read speeds of 550 MB per sec with write speeds of 500 MB per sec and makes use of the SATA 6G / SATA III interface. Granted that if the source is...