NZXT Hades chassis with build-in fan controller
NZXT introduced Hades, a new 9-bay black midtower case for gamers. The Hades supports up to five fans (four are included), it features a built-in dual fan 8W per channel controller and has enough room for graphics cards as large as 300mm. Other special features include holes in the motherboard tray for cable routing and easy removal of a CPU heatsink, a bracket for two solid state disks, pre-drilled watercooling holes, mounting holes for a dual radiator at the top, and a removable filter at the bottom PSU. Here's the full features list:
Expansion galore: Nine 5.25" bay setup or Five 5.25" and Four 3.5"
- Latest Hardware Support: VGA clearance room for 300mm cards like the ATI 5970
- Dual 200mm intake Large air system: 200mm front fan, dual top 140mm fan, Side 200mm fan, rear 120mm exhaust. NZXT includes the chassis with all fans except for one top 140mm fan
- Control the flow: Gaming, overclocking, or office work the dual 8W per channel fan control allows control over the dual 200mm fans that spin up to 150 CFM each
- Monitor your system: A three C/F temperature display at front panel allows the user to see temperatures inside the chassis even with the door closed. A slant on the door allows for easier viewing from above.
- Punched side panel: Besides aesthetics, the side mesh and extrusion allows for even greater and ease of wire management on the right side panel
- Meshed front: 5.25" meshed bays, meshed door, and meshed bottom panel allows for air to flow into the system with ease.
- Wire Routing: Motherboard punched holes allows for quick CPU bracket removable and optimal wire routing.
- NZXT Solid State bracket allows for two SSD drives to be installed
- Pre-drilled water cooling holes on the backplate
- Front mounted 2 USB, Audio, and E-SATA ports
- Mounting holes for dual radiator at the top
- Removable filter at the bottom PSU
The NZXT Hades will soon be available in retails tores for $89.99 (69.99EUR).