MSI Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC review
Metro Last Light VGA Graphics Benchmark performance test
Noctua NH-U12S and NH-U14S review
ASUS GeForce GTX 670 DirectCU Mini review
OCZ Vertex 3.20 SSD review
Cooler Master Eisberg 240L Prestige review
Guru3D and OCZ Contest - PC Power 1200W PSU Giveaway
MSI GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST OC review
ASUS ROG ORION PRO Gaming Headset Review
Guru3D Rig of the Month - April 2013
nVIDIA PhysX System Software 9.12.0213 download
Posted by Hilbert Hagedoorn on: 02/21/2012 03:25 PM | 0 comment(s) ]
Download nVIDIA PhysX System Software 9.12.0213
Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series, 100-series, 200-series, 300-series, 400-series, 500-series, and 600-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
- Includes the latest PhysX runtime builds to support all released PhysX content.
- Changes & fixed issues in this release
- Updated SDKs for Batman Arkham City, Alice 2 and other 2.8.4 applications.
- Fixed a bug that caused Alice 2 to crash.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series, 100-series, 200-series, 300-series, 400-series, 500-series, and 600-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
Note: Some applications may have higher minimum requirements.
- Experience GPU PhysX acceleration in many games and demos, some of which are highlighted in PowerPack downloads here.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce for SDK versions 2.7.1, 2.7.3, 2.7.4, 2.7.5, 2.7.6, 2.8.0, 2.8.1 and 2.8.3 (requires graphics driver v196.21 or later).
- Supports control of your GPU PhysX configuration from the NVIDIA display driver control panel. (Requires graphics driver v196.21 or later).
- AGEIA PhysX processors users should use and install older PhysX system software such as version 8.09.04. Note
NVIDIA posts fiscal Q3 2012 profit of $178.3 million - 11/14/2011 11:15 AM
NVIDIA reported its fiscal Q3 2012 results: -- Revenue increased 4.9 percent to $1.07 billion from $1.02 billion in the previous quarter.-- GAAP net income was $178.3 million, or $0.29 per diluted sh...
NVIDIA preps Kal-El+ for Windows 8 notebooks - 09/13/2011 09:03 AM
German tech site ComputerBase noticed that NVIDIA showed off a Tegra roadmap at the Citi Technology Conference. One slide reveals Kal-El+, an upcoming SoC designed for notebooks with the ARM edition o...
NVIDIA Project Denver to offer 8-core ARM and 256 CUDA cores? - 07/19/2011 09:59 AM
Some more information about NVIDIA's Project Denver chip surfaced by way of BSN:The information we have at hand is that Project Denver CPU core is looking to be very much aligned with T40, i.e. "...
NVIDIA PhysX 3.0 Announced - 06/08/2011 08:24 AM
NVIDIA announced it has finalized PhysX 3.0 PysX is the world
NVIDIA posts fourth quarter gain of $171.1 million - 02/17/2011 11:23 AM
NVIDIA is getting back on track and announced a fourth quarter net income grew $171.1 million, or 29 cents per share, on revenue of $886.4 million. Income is up from $131.1 million, or 23 cents per sh...