MSI Radeon R9-290X Lightning review
ASUS GeForce GTX 780 Ti DirectCU II OC review
EVGA Hadron Air review
Guru3D Rig of the Month - February 2014
AMD A10-7850K Kaveri APU review
PowerColor Radeon R9-290X PCS+ review
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 750 Ti WindForce review
Palit GeForce GTX 750 Ti StormX Dual review
MSI GeForce GTX 750 and 750 Ti Gaming review
Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 and 750 Ti review
nVIDIA PhysX System Software 9.12.0213 download
Download nVIDIA PhysX System Software 9.12.0213
Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series, 100-series, 200-series, 300-series, 400-series, 500-series, and 600-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
- Includes the latest PhysX runtime builds to support all released PhysX content.
- Changes & fixed issues in this release
- Updated SDKs for Batman Arkham City, Alice 2 and other 2.8.4 applications.
- Fixed a bug that caused Alice 2 to crash.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series, 100-series, 200-series, 300-series, 400-series, 500-series, and 600-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
Note: Some applications may have higher minimum requirements.
- Experience GPU PhysX acceleration in many games and demos, some of which are highlighted in PowerPack downloads here.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce for SDK versions 2.7.1, 2.7.3, 2.7.4, 2.7.5, 2.7.6, 2.8.0, 2.8.1 and 2.8.3 (requires graphics driver v196.21 or later).
- Supports control of your GPU PhysX configuration from the NVIDIA display driver control panel. (Requires graphics driver v196.21 or later).
- AGEIA PhysX processors users should use and install older PhysX system software such as version 8.09.04. Note
NVIDIA posts fiscal Q3 2012 profit of $178.3 million - 11/14/2011 11:15 AM
NVIDIA reported its fiscal Q3 2012 results: -- Revenue increased 4.9 percent to $1.07 billion from $1.02 billion in the previous quarter.-- GAAP net income was $178.3 million, or $0.29 per diluted sh...
NVIDIA preps Kal-El+ for Windows 8 notebooks - 09/13/2011 09:03 AM
German tech site ComputerBase noticed that NVIDIA showed off a Tegra roadmap at the Citi Technology Conference. One slide reveals Kal-El+, an upcoming SoC designed for notebooks with the ARM edition o...
NVIDIA Project Denver to offer 8-core ARM and 256 CUDA cores? - 07/19/2011 09:59 AM
Some more information about NVIDIA's Project Denver chip surfaced by way of BSN:The information we have at hand is that Project Denver CPU core is looking to be very much aligned with T40, i.e. "...
NVIDIA PhysX 3.0 Announced - 06/08/2011 08:24 AM
NVIDIA announced it has finalized PhysX 3.0 PysX is the world
NVIDIA posts fourth quarter gain of $171.1 million - 02/17/2011 11:23 AM
NVIDIA is getting back on track and announced a fourth quarter net income grew $171.1 million, or 29 cents per share, on revenue of $886.4 million. Income is up from $131.1 million, or 23 cents per sh...