Func KB-460 Review
Corsair Vengeance K95 keyboard review
Gigabyte Radeon R9-290X review
Guru3D Rig of the Month - November 2013
ASRock Z87 Fatal1ty Killer motherboard review
EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti SC SuperClocked ACX Review
OCZ Fatal1ty 750W PSU review
ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 760 MARS review
HIS Radeon R9-290X review
AMD Radeon R9 270 review
nVIDIA PhysX System Software 9.09.1112
NVIDIA reelased nVIDIA PhysX System Software 9.09.1112.
- Includes the latest PhysX runtime builds to support all released PhysX content including Batman Arkham Asylum and others.
- This release also resolves issues with Arabic language installations and occasional simulation interruption on some machines and titles.
- New runtimes for the PhysX SDK 2.8.3.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series, 100-series and 200-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory and 32 CUDA cores. Note: Some applications may have higher minimum requirements.
- Experience GPU PhysX acceleration in many games and demos, some of which are highlighted in PowerPack downloads here.
- Runtime upgrade ONLY for AGEIA PhysX processors users. (New AGEIA PhysX processors installations should install an older PhysX system software such as version 8.09.04
NVIDIA preps Kal-El+ for Windows 8 notebooks - 09/13/2011 09:03 AM
German tech site ComputerBase noticed that NVIDIA showed off a Tegra roadmap at the Citi Technology Conference. One slide reveals Kal-El+, an upcoming SoC designed for notebooks with the ARM edition o...
NVIDIA Project Denver to offer 8-core ARM and 256 CUDA cores? - 07/19/2011 09:59 AM
Some more information about NVIDIA's Project Denver chip surfaced by way of BSN:The information we have at hand is that Project Denver CPU core is looking to be very much aligned with T40, i.e. "...
NVIDIA PhysX 3.0 Announced - 06/08/2011 08:24 AM
NVIDIA announced it has finalized PhysX 3.0 PysX is the world
NVIDIA posts fourth quarter gain of $171.1 million - 02/17/2011 11:23 AM
NVIDIA is getting back on track and announced a fourth quarter net income grew $171.1 million, or 29 cents per share, on revenue of $886.4 million. Income is up from $131.1 million, or 23 cents per sh...
NVIDIA Project Denver - injecting a CPU core into GPU - 01/06/2011 12:04 PM
Pretty big news from NVIDAI today, my best bet is that NVIDIA is tired and sick of Intel patent issues preventing them from developing x86 capable hardware. Now that Intel and AMD integrate graphics i...