NVIDIA Forceware 197.13 WHQL
Posted by Panagiotis Georgiadis on: 03/26/2010 07:37 AM | 0 comment(s) ]
There is not AMD/ATI without NVIDIA and so it is, after the Launch of the new Catalyst 10.3
- Adds support for Next Generation ION.
- Adds support for GeForce GT 320, GeForce GT 330, and GeForce GT 340.
- Upgrades PhysX System Software to version 9.10.0129.
- Upgrades HD Audio driver to version 184.108.40.206 (for supported GPUs)
- Increases performance in several PC games from v196.21 WHQL. The following are examples of measured improvements. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration
- Adds SLI and multi-GPU support for top new gaming titles including Assassin Creed II, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Command and Conquer 4: Tiberium Twilight, Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes from Liberty City, Mass Effect 2, Napoleon: Total War, and Zombie Driver.
- Enhanced SLI support for Metro 2033, Supreme Commander 2, Unigine, and World of Warcraft.
- Adds Ambient Occlusion support for Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, Need for Speed: Shift, Resident Evil 5, RUSE, and Street Fighter IV.
- Adds override anti-aliasing support for Mass Effect 2.
- Includes numerous bug fixes. Refer to the release notes on the documentation tab for information about the key bug fixes in this release.
You can download the new drivers from the official NVIDIA site here.
NVIDIA ForceWare 191.03 released - 09/26/2009 09:21 AM
A new driver has been relased by NVIDIA. New in Version 191.03 Adds support for OpenGL 3.2 for GeForce 8, 9, 100, and 200-series GPUs and ION GPUs. Accelerates performance in several gaming applica...
NVIDIA Forceware 191.00 WHQL released - 09/24/2009 06:39 AM
You can now download NVIDIA ForceWare 191.00 for Windows XP, 7
Download: NVIDIA Forceware 182.50 XP and Vista WHQL - 04/02/2009 11:15 AM
This is a WHQL-Certified driver for GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, and 200-series desktop GPUs. New in Release 182.50: Optimized single GPU and SLI support for upcoming PC games. Numerous bug fixes. Refer to t...
NVIDIA files countersuit against Intel for breach of contract - 03/27/2009 10:23 AM
The mud-fight now really has started in San Jose California, NVIDIA has filed a countersuit against Intel for breach of contract. The legal action is related to a chipset license agreement with Intel,...
Download NVIDIA Forceware 182.46 XP|Vista 32|64-bit - 03/24/2009 04:56 AM
We have a new NVIDIA GeForce driver available for you today. This in fact is a new Beta driver for GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, and 200-series desktop GPUs, and should be pretty darn good (!). New in Release 1...