Func KB-460 Review
Corsair Vengeance K95 keyboard review
Gigabyte Radeon R9-290X review
Guru3D Rig of the Month - November 2013
ASRock Z87 Fatal1ty Killer motherboard review
EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti SC SuperClocked ACX Review
OCZ Fatal1ty 750W PSU review
ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 760 MARS review
HIS Radeon R9-290X review
AMD Radeon R9 270 review
NVIDIA ForceWare 191.07 WHQL released
NVIDIA now officially released ForceWare 191.07
New in Version 191.07
- Adds support for OpenGL 3.2 for GeForce 8, 9, 100, and 200-series GPUs and ION GPUs.
- Accelerates performance in several gaming applications. The following are examples of improvements measured with version 191.07 drivers vs. version 190.62 drivers (results will vary depending on your GPU, system configuration, and game settings):
- Up to 12% performance increase in ARMA 2
- Up to 8% performance increase in Batman: Arkham Asylum with GPU PhysX enabled
- Up to 50% performance increase in Call of Juarez: Blood in Bound with SLI enabled
- Up to 14% performance increase in Fallout 3 (indoor scenes) with antialiasing enabled
- Up to 10% performance increase in Far Cry 2 (DX9 version) with antialiasing enabled
- Up to 34% performance increase in Prototype with antialiasing enabled
- Adds SLI support for Aion, Darkfall, Dawn of Magic 2: Time of Shadows, Dreamkiller, Fuel, Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim, Need for Speed: Shift and more.
- Includes numerous bug fixes, including the following key fix (additional bug fixes can be found in the release notes on the documentation tab): For graphics cards supporting multiple clock states, 3D clocks correctly return to 2D clocks after exiting a 3D application.
- Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here.
New in Release 190/191 Drivers
- Includes WHQL support for DirectCompute with Windows 7 and GeForce 8-series or higher graphics cards.
- Installs PhysX System Software version 9.09.0814.
- Supports NVIDIA 3D Vision Discover, a complete, low cost solution to start your immersive stereoscopic 3D experience. NOTE: If you are using NVIDIA 3D Vision active shutter glasses, you must download the separate 3D Vision driver which includes the driver for the 3D Vision IR emitter.
- Supports CUDA 2.3 for improved performance in GPU Computing applications. See CUDA Zone for more details.
- Supports a new user-controlled power management setting for select GeForce 9-series and later graphics cards (only available on cards that already support more than one power state). This option allows users to set a performance level for each DirectX or OpenGL application.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel X58-based motherboards.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on a dedicated GeForce graphics card. Use one card for graphics and dedicate a different card for PhysX processing for game-changing physical effects. Learn more here.
- Supports GeForce Plus Power Pack #3. Download these FREE PhysX and CUDA applications now!
- Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.
NVIDIA Forceware 197.13 WHQL - 03/26/2010 07:37 AM
There is not AMD/ATI without NVIDIA and so it is, after the Launch of the new Catalyst 10.3 NVIDIA had just launched the official WHQL Forceware version 197.13, the additions of this new driver are as...
NVIDIA Forceware 197.13 WHQL out for grabs - 03/25/2010 08:10 PM
This is a WHQL driver for GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, 200, and 300-series desktop GPUs and ION desktop GPUs. We have a discussion thread open on these drivers right here. This driver resolves fan speed i...
NVIDIA Forceware 197.25 Drivers Out - 03/24/2010 05:16 AM
Download Forceware 197.24 for Windows 7 and
NVIDIA Forceware 197.15 With OpenGL 3.3 support - 03/20/2010 11:32 AM
NVIDIA's developer site is serving new drivers. The main feature is that it is supplying support for openGL 3.3 , within a week of the opengl 3.3 announcement. This set seems to work great as regular ...
NVIDIA Forceware 197.13 out for grabs - 03/17/2010 01:19 PM
NVIDIA issued a beta Forceware driver. This is a WHQL-candidate driver for GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, 200, and 300-series desktop GPUs and ION desktop GPUs. This driver resolves fan speed issues reporte...