NVIDIA Forceware 186.18 WHQL Drivers Released
NVIDIA is serving a new fresh GeForce driver with revision build 186.18 WHQL this build accelerates performance in several 3D applications. The following are examples of improvements measured with Release 185/186 drivers vs. Release 182 drivers (results will vary depending on your GPU, system configuration, and game settings):
- Up to 25% performance increase in The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena
- Up to 22% performance increase in Crysis: Warhead with antialiasing enabled
- Up to 11% performance increase in Fallout 3 with antialiasing enabled
- Up to 14% performance increase in Far Cry 2
- Up to 30% performance increase in Half-Life 2 engine games with 3-way and 4-way SLI
- Up to 45% performance increase in Mirror
NVIDIA Forceware 197.13 WHQL - 03/26/2010 07:37 AM
There is not AMD/ATI without NVIDIA and so it is, after the Launch of the new Catalyst 10.3 NVIDIA had just launched the official WHQL Forceware version 197.13, the additions of this new driver are as...
NVIDIA Forceware 197.13 WHQL out for grabs - 03/25/2010 08:10 PM
This is a WHQL driver for GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, 200, and 300-series desktop GPUs and ION desktop GPUs. We have a discussion thread open on these drivers right here. This driver resolves fan speed i...
NVIDIA Forceware 197.25 Drivers Out - 03/24/2010 05:16 AM
Download Forceware 197.24 for Windows 7 and
NVIDIA Forceware 197.15 With OpenGL 3.3 support - 03/20/2010 11:32 AM
NVIDIA's developer site is serving new drivers. The main feature is that it is supplying support for openGL 3.3 , within a week of the opengl 3.3 announcement. This set seems to work great as regular ...
NVIDIA Forceware 197.13 out for grabs - 03/17/2010 01:19 PM
NVIDIA issued a beta Forceware driver. This is a WHQL-candidate driver for GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, 200, and 300-series desktop GPUs and ION desktop GPUs. This driver resolves fan speed issues reporte...