nHancer 2.4.1 (NVIDIA Profile Editor) download
nVidia's own control panel is not always very intuitive to use. Especially the 3D rendering settings are very cryptic and difficult to navigate. Even the new control panel introduced with the 9x.xx line of Forceware drivers isn't a real improvements for these problems. nHancer is a tool to improve the usage of these features.
New features in version 2.4.1:
- New graphical design for the logos, the splash window and the about window, made by Eberhard Klauke.
- Completely redesigned user interface for the profile management:
- Search for profiles by their name (just enter a part of the game's or the application's name while nHancer's window is active)
- Filter the list of profiles with the new filter menu (the icon on the top right corner of the profile list) using their type or properties. Most useful is the filter that shows only the profiles for actually installed programs
- Support for all GeForce 9x00 cards and all GeForce (formerly Forceware) drivers up to 175.x
- Even the fixed settings in nVidia's predefined profiles can now be altered, including the "forbidden" flag used in some profiles to disallow anti-aliasing. All profiles can also be reverted to their original state just by clicking on the "delete" button.
- Added additional anti-aliasing modes for GeForce 8x00 and 9x00 cards. The mode "8xSQ" is especially interesting, it gives 2x2 supersampling and 2x multisampling
- Added new SLI modes for triple and quad SLI
- Added support for Hybrid-SLI
- Added anti-aliasing compatibility flags for DirectX 10
- Added OpenGL multi monitor and multi GPU options
- If nHancer is started with full administration privileges, it runs fine even without the nHancer support service. It's possible to deny the installation of the service altogether during nHancer's installation procedure.
- A load of minor improvements and corrections. More dertails can be found in the Readme file
Download - click-here
GTA IV iCEnhancer 1.2.5 BETA - 07/06/2011 09:14 AM
The iCEnhancer mod is one for the graphics enthusiasts. The full engine mod adds several beautiful effects and higher resolution textures to the PC version of GTA IV. The latest version is 1.2.5 BETA...
nHancer 2.5.5 released - 10/03/2009 09:15 AM
nVidia's modern graphic cards offer a whole range of settings to optimize the display of games and also of professional applications. Some settings can also be used to improve the performance and to r...
Download: nHancer 2.5.1 released - 04/27/2009 03:49 AM
There's a new final out of nHancer, which apparently addresses some important Forceware 185.xx issues. But it's such a powerful and handy tool, even for the average guy. So another aspect of nHancer i...
Download: nHancer 2.5 beta 3 - 04/22/2009 08:02 AM
There's a new beta out of nHancer, which apparently addresses some important Forceware 185.xx issues. But it's such a powerful and handy tool, even for the average guy. So another aspect of nHancer is...
nHancer 2.5.0 Beta 1 download out - 04/15/2009 08:22 AM
There's a new beta out of nHancer, which apparently addresses some important Forceware 185.xx issues. nVidia's own control panel is not always very intuitive to use. Especially the 3D rendering settin...