Nanoxia Deep Silence 2 PC Chassis
Posted by Hilbert Hagedoorn on: 11/17/2012 09:22 AM | 2 comment(s) ]
Nanoxia now presents to you the next model, the Deep Silence 2: The Nanoxia Deep Silence 2 is a particularly spacious mid-tower which, due to its extraordinary depth, offers a huge amount of internal space for demanding hardware configurations. Of course, the Deep Silence 2 is fully soundproofed and prepared for water cooling systems.
A specially designed Mounting Bracket on the HDD cage can be used to mount 240 or 120 mm radiators, which can be equipped with up to four 120 mm fans. Thanks to a depth of 588 mm, collisions with motherboard components or power supply are virtually eliminated.
Included are three Nanoxia Deep Silence 120 mm fans (approx. 1,300 RPM), which can be operated using the 2-channel fan controller. The Tower can accommodate E-ATX motherboards and up to seven hard drives - the maximum cooler height is 165 mm.
The Nanoxia Deep Silence 2 will be available at the end of December 2012.
Deep Silence 2 Specifications
- ? Form factor: E-ATX, ATX, M-ATX, Mini-ITX
- ? 5.25 inch drive bay external: 3 x
- ? 3.5 inch drive bay external: 1 x (optional)
- ? 3.5 inch drive bay internal: 7 x
- ? Case Fan (Front): 2 x 120 mm
- ? Case Fan (Rear): 1 x 120 mm
- ? Case Fan (Mounting Bracket): 2 x 120 mm (optional)
- ? Case Fan (Top): 2 x 120/140 mm (optional)
- ? Case Fan (Bottom): 1 x 120/140 mm (optional)
- ? Case Fan (Left Sidepanel): 1 x 120/140 mm (optional)
- ? Height: 468 mm
- ? Width: 207 mm
- ? Depth: 588 mm
- ? Material: 0.7 mm steel
Nanoxia Deep Silence One review - 10/12/2012 12:22 PM
In this article today we test the Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 chassis, a very impressive chassis with some pretty terrific features. The DS1 comes in three models.
Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 mid-tower - 05/24/2012 10:01 AM
Nanoxia reveals the Deep Silence 1, a new mid-tower with some pretty nice features. Years ago, with the launch of the legendary Nano-Bearing fans, we dedicated ourselves to the development of innovati...