Mimo Mini USB Monitor
You're looking for a small and lightweight additional screen for your laptop while on the road? You can't afford to buy the new graphic card from ATI that offers Eyefinity and already have two full size monitors in use but still would like to have a separate screen for your IM app?
Then this 7 inch USB monitor from Mimo might be the right thing for you. It's powered through a simple USB connection which it also serves as the display cable. It weighs only 1.3 pounds, has a resolution of 800 x 400, and currently comes in four different models: the iMo Pivot, the 710-S, the 720-S Touch, and the 740 Touch.
Other product features include:
- Small monitor runs completely off of USB, giving you an extra mini display whenever and wherever you need it.
- No extra power needed. The Mimo monitor is powered by USB.
- No extra video card. The Mimo has a built in video card that runs over any USB 2.0 connection.
- Rotating Portrait or Landscape view. Go vertical for notes and spreadsheets, horizontal to watch a movie.
- Great for laptop use. The Mimo stores easily in your bag and is ready to go simply by plugging it in
- 740 Model offers touchscreen abilities for control with a finger or stylus
- Mac and Windows driver support (intel Mac only). Additional drivers required for touchscreen use of the 740 monitor on Mac OS.
- Display size - 7"
- Display resolution - 800 x 480
- Brightness - 350 cd/m2
- Contrast ratio - 400:1
- Connections - USB 2.0
Prices range from $129.99 for the iMo Pivot up to $229.99 for the 720-S Slider Touch.