Media Player Classic Home Cinema 1.2.1081.0 released
We have a new distribution of Media Player Classic HTPC read for you to download. We included both 32-bit and 64-bit binaries. Media Player Classic Home Cinema v1.2.908.0 This open Source Media Player allows you to enhance, decode and accelerate a broad span of movie formats like x.264 with GPU assisted acceleration and image quality enhancing.
- Support for Flac audio streams
- Support for Dolby Digital+ (Eac3) and Dolby true HD (MLP)
- Nellymoser audio decoder
- Belarusian translation
- New shader "Sharpen Complex 2" (required hardware compatible with pixel shader 2.A)
- Support for madVR video renderer (http://madshi.net/madVR.zip)
- Add support of interlaced flags in software mode for MPCVideoDecoder filter
- D3DFullScreen mode now takes into account the monitor to full-screen mode in options, if monitor is not specified on the command line.
- Auto-hide playlist on fullscreen(feature request #2219561)
- Detours library updated to v2.1
- Support for AC3 in MP4 splitter
- Support for EAc3 in Matroska splitter
- Hotkeys added to support more remote control keys
- Support for Theora in Matroska internal splitter
- LibVorbis updated to v1.2.0
- Improved streaming performances
- Prevent display or computer to sleep during playback
- Faad library updated to rev 2.2.7
- LibPNG updated to release 1.2.35 (fix security bug)
- Playlist file is now saved in mpc folder (patch # 2671496)
- frame by frame modify to support step frame back functionality (except for VMR9)
For those interested, we have an interesting article right here, using this software to accelerate and enhance x.264 content with this software.
You can download Media Player Classic Home Cinema 1.2.1081.0 right here.