Linksys 802.11ac 1300 Mbps Wireless Router
Linksys introduced its new top model in the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi router line-up: the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi AC1900 Router. It offers speeds up to 600 Mbps to Wireless-N clients and up to 1300 Mbps to Wireless-AC clients. Together with a new top end model Linksys is also bringing an entry level AC-router and an AC USB-adapter to upgrade notebooks or desktop computers to the latest standard.
"Trends like the increase in connected devices in the home and the rise of on demand video services, enabling consumers to consume video on virtually any screen, puts a more critical demand on the home network," said Mike Chen, Senior Director Home Networking at Belkin. "Our products are not only extremely fast, they are also easy to install and control through the innovative Linksys Smart Wi-Fi platform. With your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account and App you can get access anywhere and anytime to media stored on a connected USB storage device or change settings of the router - all from the palm of your hand."
Smarter Routers for Smart Devices
With more smart devices entering the home, consumers need Wi-Fi that is powerful, easy to use and enables them to get to their media files - wherever they are. The new Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Routers are equipped with the latest 802.11ac technology, and beamforming technology offering fast wireless speeds-up to three times the speed of Wireless-N*, increased range and backward compatibility with existing wireless devices.
Beamforming technology helps to deliver better network range and faster Wi-Fi speeds in the home. Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Routers with beamforming technology are designed to precisely adjust, steer and monitor the direction and shape of the Wi-Fi signals for better performance.
The new Smart Wi-Fi Routers can be installed from most tablets, smartphones or from PC browsers. Consumers simply connect to the router with their device then follow the simple set-up wizard to complete installation. An optional Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account can be created for easy control of the home network, including settings, connected devices and Smart Wi-Fi tools on virtually any device, anytime, anywhere.
Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router AC1900 (EA6900)
- Speeds up to 600 Mbps for 802.11n clients and up to 1300 Mbps for 802.11ac clients
- Powerful 800 MHz Dual-Core processor for maximum performance
- Supports USB3.0 connectivity for storage media to be shared on the home network
- Three removable external dipole antennae for maximum flexibility
- Works best with wireless-AC clients to achieve the maximum benefits on your game console, smart TV, or desktop computer
- Create a free Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account and download the free Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App for iOS or Android to get access to your home network from anywhere, at any time. Includes guest access, parental controls, and apps that make home networking easier and fun.
Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router AC900 (EA6200)
- Speeds up to 300 Mbps for 802.11n clients and up to 867 Mbps for 802.11ac clients
- Supports USB 3.0 connectivity for storage media to be shared on the home network
- Create a free Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account and download the free Linksys Smart Wi-Fi App for iOS or Android to get access to your home network from anywhere, at any time. Includes guest access, parental controls, and apps that make home networking easier and fun
Linksys Wireless-AC USB Adapter (WUSB6300)
- Upgrade your notebook or desktop computer to the latest Wireless-AC standard and enjoy increased transfer speeds and range
- Offering speeds up to 867 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and up to 300 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band
The Linksys Smart Wi-Fi AC900 Router and the Linksys Wireless-AC USB Adapter are available as of today and the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi AC1900 Router is planned to be available in stores in October.
- Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router AC1900 - EUR 229
- Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router AC900 - EUR 119
- Linksys Wireless-AC USB Adapter - EUR 59
Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Routers with AC Technology - 04/30/2013 02:28 PM
Linksys announced the availability of the latest additions to its Smart Wi-Fi portfolio. The Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router AC 1200 and AC 1750 are available immediately and the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router...
Linksys now Owned by Belkin - 03/18/2013 08:25 AM
Belkin announced the completion of its acquisition of Linksys. Linksys' technologies, including its routers and the popular and innovative Smart Wi-Fi portfolio and services, will be managed and main...
Belkin to acquire Linksys from Cisco - 01/25/2013 01:17 PM
Belkin announced its intention to buy Cisco's Home Networking Unit, which includes the Linksys brand. Rumors about a sale of Cisco's Linksys division hit the web in December, the company reportedly ...
Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Solutions for Consumers - 01/07/2013 03:29 PM
Linksys announces the expansion of its Linksys Smart Wi-Fi portfolio with three new 802.11ac powered Smart Wi-Fi Routers, a new compact 802.11ac USB adapter, new features and new Smart Wi-Fi Apps. Tog...
Cisco to Sell Linksys Division - 12/17/2012 08:59 AM
Cisco has hired Barclays to find a buyer for Linksys, which makes routers for home wireless access, said people with knowledge of the situation. The unit may attract the interest of TV set makers seek...