Koolance EXC-800 portable 800W liquid chiller
Koolance has released a new portable 800W recirculating sub-ambient liquid chiller called the the EXC-800. This bad boy weighs in at a cool 26KG and comes with an internal PMP-500 12V pump, 3x 120mm fans, and a 110V power supply. If you have some cash to spare, this puppy can be bought for just under $1400 USD (caughs). No puns intedned, it's a cool kit though.
Koolance's EXC-800 is a portable recirculating liquid chiller rated at 800W, or 2730 BTU/hr (@25°C liquid & ambient). Chiller control is based on one of four configurable temperature methods, including the option to lock liquid to ambient for avoiding condensation, or to an external K-type thermocouple sensor (not included). The integrated pump is a Koolance PMP-500, with a maximum coolant output from the unit of 11L/min (2.9 gal/min) and 7.5m (24.6ft) of static head.
Along with the local temperatures and user set-point, EXC-800 can report internal coolant flow rate, pump RPM, and condenser fan RPM on a customizable 2-line OLED display. An adjustable relay trigger output on the rear of the unit is available based on temperature.
- Cooling capacity: 800W (2730BTU/hr) @ 25°C liquid/ambient
- Temperature options: liquid set-point (1 to 50°C), optional external thermocouple set-point (1 to 149°C), liquid and ambient delta-T (± -50 to 50°C), external sensor and ambient delta-T (± -50 to 50°C).
- Select only values you want displayed on the front 2-line OLED display (fixed or rotating)
- Adjust pump speed with 10 level increments
- Show pump impeller speed in RPM
- Show coolant flow rate in LPM/GPM
- Show condenser fan speed in RPM
- Adjust audio alarm based on temperatures
- Relay trigger can be configured as NO or NC and adjusted based on temperatures
- Refrigerant: R-134a
- Power input: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Maximum power consumption (approximate): 450W @ 25°C, 650W @ 35°C
- Designed for operation within 0-40°C ambient and liquid temperature range
NOTE: Requires 120VAC, 60Hz input power. Keep unit upright at all times, and for at least 24 hours before applying power to ensure sufficient oil reaches the compressor.
Koolance CPU-380 AMD and Intel waterblocks - 10/30/2012 07:19 AM
Koolance released the CPU-380I and CPU-380A waterblocks for Intel and AMD processor. The two models are priced at $74.99 and are immediately available from Koolance's webshop. The new CPU-380I (Intel sockets) and CPU-380A (AMD sockets) are now available. The Koolance CPU-380 sets a new standard for manufacturing quality and thermal performance. From the microfin cold plate and flow path to the mounting hardware, every aspect of the block has been refined with unprecedented results.
Koolance GeForce GTX 690 Water Block - 05/22/2012 09:06 AM
Koolance has released a new block under SKU code VID-NX690, it is a water block that is compatible with NVIDIA's dual-GPU GeForce GTX 690. This full cover block measures 25.40 x 12.70 x 1.91 cm, it w...
Koolance GeForce GTX 680 Water Block - 04/03/2012 10:02 AM
If you are looking for a serious waterblock on the GeForce GTX 680, then Koolance
Koolance CPU-370S series waterblock released for Intel and AMD - 03/01/2012 11:21 AM
Koolance has finished two new waterblocks; the CPU-370SA for AMD processors and the CPU-370SI for Intel CPUs. The blocks are available on the company's website for $59.99 and $64.99, respectively. Bot...
Koolance HD7970 Water Cooling Block - 01/10/2012 12:30 PM
Koolance reelased their full cover VID-AR797 for the Radeon HD 7970. This product is for AMD reference layouts only. It will not fit video cards that have been changed from the reference spec. The Ko...