Intel SSD Toolbox 3.1 Download
Intel released version of the Intel SSD Toolbox 3.1 for you to download which is now windows 8 compatible. With this software you can control and manage your Intel SSD. The Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox (Intel SSD Toolbox) is drive management software that allows you to Manage and keep your Intel SSD running properly with Intel SSD Toolbox.
* View current drive information for Intel Solid-State Drives (Inte® SSDs), including:
- Model number, capacity, and firmware version
- Drive health
- Estimated drive life remaining
- SMART attributes (also available for hard disk drives and non-Intel SSDs)
- IDENTIFY DEVICE information (also available for hard disk drives and non-Intel SSDs)
* Optimize the performance of an Intel SSD using Trim functionality
* Update the firmware on a supported Intel SSD
* Run quick and full diagnostic scans to test the read and write functionality of an Intel SSD
* Check and tune your system settings for optimal Intel SSD performance, power efficiency, and endurance
* View your system information and hardware configuration, such as central processing unit (CPU),
chipset, controller name, and driver versions
* Run Secure Erase on a secondary Intel SSD
Intel SSD to Boost Windows 8 Boot, Wake Times - 04/10/2012 09:08 AM
Intel is speeding up boot times of PCs that utilize standard hard disk drives with 20-24GB 'booster' solid state drive to form a hybrid SSD-HDD for vastly improved performance at a lower overall cost....
SandForce based Intel SSD 520 Series soon - 12/05/2011 12:16 PM
In 2012, Intel will give its SSD lineup a large-scale revamp, which includes the gradual replacement of SSD 510 series with new SSD 520 "Cherryville" series. Targeting the same high-end clie...
Intel SSD 520 to succeed SSD 510 - 09/13/2011 08:59 AM
Intel SSD 710 Lyndonville enterprise SSD detailed - 09/06/2011 09:17 AM
We've seen multiple stories on this tech already but newly leaked details about Intel's SSD 710 Lyndonville enterprise solid state disk have surfaced. Intel's latest generation of solid state drives ...
Users report Intel SSD 320 firmware fix is ineffective - 08/24/2011 09:27 AM
Users of Intel's SSD 320 series reported the recently released firmware fix did not effectively address the 8MB bug, and in some cases made the drives even more unreliable. After installing the firmwa...