Func KB-460 Review
Corsair Vengeance K95 keyboard review
Gigabyte Radeon R9-290X review
Guru3D Rig of the Month - November 2013
ASRock Z87 Fatal1ty Killer motherboard review
EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti SC SuperClocked ACX Review
OCZ Fatal1ty 750W PSU review
ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 760 MARS review
HIS Radeon R9-290X review
AMD Radeon R9 270 review
GPU-Z v0.5.7 Dowload released
Michael over at TPU released version 0.5.7 of GPU-Z. GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
- Added support for AMD Radeon HD 7970, HD 7350
- Fixed "APIC counter broken" message on AMD Fusion Graphics
- Fixed PCIe 3.0 showing up as 2.0
- Fixed fillrate calculation on Fermi architecture
- Fixed ROP count on GT 420, GT 520, HD 5450, HD 6450
- Fixed random values showing as default clocks on some NVIDIA cards
- Fixed random value showing as shader clock on NVIDIA cards without shader clock
- Added / corrected release dates for HD 3650, FirePro V4800 and V3800
- Added process size, die size, transistor count for Radeon E6760
- Added transistor count for FirePro V4900
- Improved detection for HD 5570, HD 6450A, HD 6470M
GPU-Z v0.5.4 released - 06/30/2011 08:55 AM
GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU. 0.5.4 changelist: Considerably improved startup time on ATI cards, faster on NVIDIA, too Improved re...
Download: GPU-Z v0.3.4 released - 04/30/2009 04:34 AM
The colleagues from techPowerup released a new update on GPU-Z. The utility is designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.Here is the list of changes : 0.3.4 changelog: Fixed ...
GPU-Z v0.2.2 download released - 05/25/2008 06:01 PM
GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU. Added support for variants of i945G, Q35, G31/G33, G84, G92, G96, GT200, G86M, G84M, C79 Improved R...