Gigabyte GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost OC WindForce 2X review
MSI Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC review
Metro Last Light VGA Graphics Benchmark performance test
Noctua NH-U12S and NH-U14S review
ASUS GeForce GTX 670 DirectCU Mini review
OCZ Vertex 3.20 SSD review
Gigabyte Radeon HD 7790 2GB OC review
Cooler Master Eisberg 240L Prestige review
Guru3D and OCZ Contest - PC Power 1200W PSU Giveaway
MSI GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST OC review
GeForce Forceware 275.27 released
Posted by Hilbert Hagedoorn on: 05/18/2011 01:07 AM | 0 comment(s) ]
New GeForce Beta drivers are available. This is GeForce Forceware 275.27 for all GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, 200, 300, 400 and series 500 cards to date.
GeForce GTX 580:
- Up to 4% in Crysis 2
- Up to 5% in Civilization V with SLI
- Up to 9% in Portal 2
- Up to 13% in Bulletstorm with Antialiasing enabled
- Up to 15% in Batman: Arkham Asylum with PhysX High
GeForce GTX 560:
- Up to 6% in Crysis 2
- Up to 8% in Portal 2
- Up to 14% in Batman: Arkham Asylum with PhysX High
- Up to 15% in Bulletstorm with Antialiasing enabled
- Increases gaming performance by up to 12% for dual-core CPUs in CPU-limited cases.
- In Release 275, NVIDIA Update adds automatic SLI, multi-GPU, and antialiasing (AA) profile updates. These profile updates are automatically downloaded from NVIDIA and silently installed on your PC, keeping it up-to-the-minute with the latest game profiles. When you install a Release 270 or later GeForce driver from www.nvidia.com, you will be presented with the option to install NVIDIA Update. Click here to learn more about NVIDIA Update.
- New NVIDIA Control Panel user interface for configuring desktop scaling, including new preview window.
- Now consistently available for all displays (including VGA and HDMI connections).
- New scaling override option for Windows 7 gaming.
- Improved desktop resizing user interface that guides the user to disable overscanning using their HDTV controls and also provides a fallback option to enable desktop resizing via the NVIDIA Control panel.
- NVIDIA desktop resizing now creates a custom, resized resolution with 1:1 pixel mapping and resizes standard resolutions for games that don
GeForce 285.27 beta drivers out for grabs - 09/14/2011 03:27 AM
The new GeForce 285.27 beta drivers are now available to download. Filled with performance improvements, fixes, and new and updated 3D Vision profiles, the drivers are an essential upgrade for those s...
NVIDIA warns about counterfeit GeForce GPUs - 09/01/2011 09:10 AM
NVIDIA send out a warning to only buy graphics cards from authorized partners as the company has the discovered that substandard GeForce-branded products are being sold on the gray market: "Rese...
Nvidia GeForce ForceWare 280.36 drivers - 08/25/2011 12:25 PM
This is the a new 280 family driver.This driver package supports GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, 200, 300, 400, and 500-series desktop GPUs as well as ION desktop GPUs. This driver package also includes the ...
Zotac GeForce GTS 450 ECO edition revealed - 08/24/2011 09:25 AM
They should have called this the 'budget' edition really. ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 595 still might be in the works - 08/23/2011 09:09 AM
NVIDIA may be working on a successor to the GeForce GTX 590. It seems that a