Fractal Design Node 304 gets all white
Fractal Design announced it has added a white version of its Node 304 Mini-ITX case. The Node 304 features a unique modular interior for outstanding configurability. The Node 304 accommodates up to six hard drives. Unused mounting brackets can be removed to allow for long graphic cards, additional airflow or more space for organizing cables. Additionally, it is equipped with three hydraulic bearing fans, easy-to-clean air filters in all intakes and two front USB 3.0 ports.
Featuring hybrid functionality, the Node 304 case is ideally used as a cool-running file server, a stylish and quiet home theatre PC or a powerful gaming system highlighting minimalistic and stunning Scandinavian design and maximum functionality.
- Compact, modular interior
- Minimalistic design with an elegant aluminum front panel
- Unique new modular mounting system that accommodates up to 6 hard drives
- Accommodates tower CPU coolers and single-fan water cooling systems
- Filtered air intakes ensure a dust-free environment for internal components
- Three Silent Series R2 hydraulic bearing fans included
- Excellent cooling for all components
- Accommodates ATX power supplies
- Fan controller for all fans included
- USB 3.0 for fast file transfers
- Mini ITX, DTX motherboard compatibility
- 2 expansion slots
- 6 – supports either 3.5" or 2.5" HDD / SSD
- ATX PSUs, up to 160mm in length (To fit in combination with a long graphics card, PSUs with modular connectors on the back typically need to be shorter than 160 mm)
- Graphics cards, up to 310mm in length, when 2 HDD brackets are removed (Graphics cards longer than 170 mm will conflict with PSUs longer than 160mm)
- Tower CPU coolers, up to 165 mm tall
- Case dimensions (W x H x D): 250 x 210 x 374 mm
- Case volume: 19,5 Liters
- Net weight: 4,9 kg
- Colors available: Black and White
Fractal Design Node 304 reviewed and tested - 03/12/2013 09:14 AM
We review the Fractal Design Node 304, an all black all cool and all silent PC housing for Mini ITX and DTX motherboard. For this Mini-ITX ready chassis can you'll be surprised about storage, style, ...
Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl Gets Tested and a review - 03/07/2013 08:47 AM
Today we review the Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl, an all black, silent and stylish mid-tower chassis. This ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX ready tower chassis can house a quite a bit of storage, has plenty...
Fractal Design Core 1000 USB 3.0 - 03/04/2013 06:52 PM
Fractal Design released the Core 1000 USB 3.0. The Core 1000 USB 3.0 brings forth many features usually only seen in more expensive and larger cases. It supports long graphics cards up to 350mm in le...
Fractal Design Core 3000 now has USB 3.0 support - 02/05/2013 05:21 AM
The Core 3000 USB 3.0 has plenty of cooling options with space to install up to 7 fans of various sizes. The front panel is easily removable and pre-fitted with fan filters to ensure a dust free inter...
Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 - 01/24/2013 05:50 PM
The Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 has been launched, the Arc Midi R2 is developed with high-performance computer systems in mind. Featuring three high performance Silent Series R2 fans and ample water co...