EVGA released nForce 790i SLI FTW Digital PWM
EVGA took the original overclockers dream; The EVGA 790i SLI FTW; and made it even more extreme with the addition of Digital Power Management (Digital PWM - Pulse Width Modulation), improving upon the voltage stability and efficiency. I
n addition, the EVGA 790i SLI FTW Digital PWM includes solid state capacitors, an 8-Phase Power design, on-board all ferrite core chokes, an enhanced enthusiast BIOS, Vdroop control and much more.
According to EVGA this boils down to:
- Improved voltage stability.
- Improved voltage efficiency.
- And most importantly, improved overclockability!
- Innovative chipset fan design directs airflow away from the graphics card.
- Reach extreme overclocking speeds supporting 1600MHz FSB and beyond.
- 8 phase power design for superb stability and performance.
- Solid state capacitors and ferrite core chokes allow for better overclocking and stability.
- Convenient layout with on-board Clear CMOS, Power, and Reset buttons.
- Friendly system BIOS features with easy to use overclock and voltage settings.
- Extreme DDR3 speeds of 2000MHz and beyond
- NVIDIA SLI certified
- Intel socket 775
- 45nm CPU ready (Yorkfield & Wolfdale)
- 8 Phase power design
- PCI Express 2.0 support
- 2-Way and 3-Way SLI support
- 9 SATA-2 ports with support for RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5, JBOD
- On-board buttons for CMOS/Power/Reset
- HD Audio - 7.1 Channel
EVGA Releases a Teaser X79 Image - 07/21/2011 09:37 AM
Now it's not like the motherboards are a big secret as there where at Computex everywhere but EVGA decided to release a teaser image for their upcoming X79 product. You can see the LGA2011 Socket and ...
EVGA releases four GeForce GTX 580 cards - 11/10/2010 11:21 AM
EVGA has prepared four GeForce GTX 580 graphics cards, this includes a standard edition, a Superclocked model, a Call of Duty: Black Ops Edition and the FTW Hydro Copper 2. The world's fastest GPU ha...
EVGA releases SR-2 Classified PSU - 08/11/2010 09:57 AM
There is no need to introduce you EVGA, a high-profile manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and consumer electronics dedicated to enthusiasts and overclockers. Today, EVGA extends their territ...
eVGA releases GTX 460 BIOS update - calls it Free Performance Boost - 08/06/2010 09:42 AM
If you bought a regular clocked GeForce GTX 460 from eVGA then good news, they decided to increase the clock frequencies to be a little more competitive. eVGA slapped it all arround a marketing progra...
eVGA releases Powerful GTX 480 SuperClocked+ - 06/16/2010 01:00 PM
EVGA today released its GeForce GTX 480 SuperClocked+ edition. The GTX 480 SuperClocked+ is equipped with a backplate and a high airflow bracket which drive temperatures lower by 7 degrees (compared ...