Download: NVIDIA Forceware 182.50 XP and Vista WHQL
This is a WHQL-Certified driver for GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, and 200-series desktop GPUs.
New in Release 182.50:
- Optimized single GPU and SLI support for upcoming PC games.
- Numerous bug fixes. Refer to the release documentation notes.
New in Release 182 Drivers :
- Boosts performance in several 3D applications. The following are examples of improvements measured with Release 182 WHQL drivers vs. Release 181.22 WHQL drivers (results will vary depending on your GPU, system configuration, and game settings):
- Up to 8% performance increase in Fallout 3 at high resolution and AA.
- Up to 10% performance increase in F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin.
- Up to 9% performance increase in Half-Life 2 at high resolution with AA.
- Up to 11% performance increase in Left 4 Dead at high resolution with AA.
- Up to 10% performance increase in Race Driver: GRID at high resolution and AA.
- Includes full support for OpenGL 3.0 on GeForce 8-series, 9-series, and 200-series GPUs.
- Automatically installs the new PhysX System Software version 9.09.0203.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10 and OpenGL including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel X58-based motherboards
- Supports NVIDIA SLI Multi-monitor support, giving you the ability to use two monitors with your GeForce graphics cards in SLI mode. Learn more here.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on a dedicated GeForce graphics card. Use one card for graphics and dedicate a different card for PhysX processing for game-changing physical effects. Learn more here. Note: GPU PhysX is supported on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series and 200-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
- Supports GeForce Plus Power Pack #2. Download these free PhysX and CUDA applications now!
- Supports CUDA.
- Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.
We have a discussion thread open on these drivers right here.
3DMark 11 Launches - Download - 12/07/2010 01:54 PM
It's out, it's here ... 3DMark 11 is the latest version of what probably is the most popular graphics card benchmark. These will be the requirements: 3DMark 11 requires DirectX 11, a DirectX 11 comp...
Download - Sniper: Ghost Warrior Demo - 06/19/2010 08:39 PM
We now offer
GeForce Forceware 258.49 WHQL 64-bit available for download - 06/18/2010 06:44 AM
This set of new drivers is tagged as Quadro driver (for NVIDIA's professional series graphics cards) however we added extensive support for most common GeForce graphics cards including series 9, 200 a...
GeForce Forceware 257.21 WHQL drivers ready for download - 06/16/2010 04:47 AM
NVIDIA has released a new series 257 drivers, this is revision 257.21 WHQL which carries support for a large amount of GeForce graphics cards. The 257.15 beta driver includes the PhysX
Realtek HD Audio 2.49 Driver available for download - 06/12/2010 08:52 PM
The latest download of Realtek's HD audio driver version available for Windows Vista, it runs under Windows 7 too. The HD audio driver version for Realtek chips is available for download on our serve...