Download: nHancer 2.5 beta 3
There's a new beta out of nHancer, which apparently addresses some important Forceware 185.xx issues.
But it's such a powerful and handy tool, even for the average guy. So another aspect of nHancer is to improve the handling of those profiles by adding many features that the normal control panel doesn't offer at all and improving the ones that it does offer.
Important notes - This version requires .NET 3.5! and ONLY works with drivers from the 185 series or those > than (e.g. 185.66/68, 186.xx, etc.)
Most important changes since 2.4.5:
- Switched to .NET 3.5
- Using the now officially documented NVAPI to detect nVidia cards,
the installed driver and the current SLI configuration. This should now
allow a very robust SLI detection.
- Added an elaborate new "Show GPU info" function\Added Ambient Occlusion options
- Adapted SLI Anti-Aliasing options to the current driver
- Replaced the deprecated "Forceware" name with "GeForce driver"
throughout the project.
- Removed the support for all drivers older than 185.x. The result is
a much cleaner code.
- Added new icons from Michael Wenz
- Updated all AntiAliasing compatibility flags descriptions to the
current driver (185.68)
- Removed handling for pre-G80 cards. All cards are now treated the
- Removed workaround for the driver's incorrect handling of the
"OpenGL driver extension limit" setting since the current driver does this
correctly now. (Thanks to Michael for reporting that!).
- Bugfix: OpenGL games are now also affected when VSync is forced
through nHancer (this bug must have been in nHancer since its inception...
and nobody noticed it, including me... L ).
- Improved auto-import of profiles after a new driver has been
installed. This should fix the reoccurring appearance of the auto-import
window after nHancer's is started.
Download - click here
3DMark 11 Launches - Download - 12/07/2010 01:54 PM
It's out, it's here ... 3DMark 11 is the latest version of what probably is the most popular graphics card benchmark. These will be the requirements: 3DMark 11 requires DirectX 11, a DirectX 11 comp...
Download - Sniper: Ghost Warrior Demo - 06/19/2010 08:39 PM
We now offer
GeForce Forceware 258.49 WHQL 64-bit available for download - 06/18/2010 06:44 AM
This set of new drivers is tagged as Quadro driver (for NVIDIA's professional series graphics cards) however we added extensive support for most common GeForce graphics cards including series 9, 200 a...
GeForce Forceware 257.21 WHQL drivers ready for download - 06/16/2010 04:47 AM
NVIDIA has released a new series 257 drivers, this is revision 257.21 WHQL which carries support for a large amount of GeForce graphics cards. The 257.15 beta driver includes the PhysX
Realtek HD Audio 2.49 Driver available for download - 06/12/2010 08:52 PM
The latest download of Realtek's HD audio driver version available for Windows Vista, it runs under Windows 7 too. The HD audio driver version for Realtek chips is available for download on our serve...