Download GeForce 326.19 BETA Driver
Nvidia issued a GeForce 326.19 BETA Driver Download. The new driver supports Windows 8 incl 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 8.1 both 32 and 64-bit. Increases performance by up to 19% for GeForce 400/500/600/700 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 320.49 WHQL-certified drivers.
- Installs PhysX System Software 9.13.0604.
- Installs HD Audio v184.108.40.206
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit.
- Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.
Download MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 11 - 07/16/2013 09:04 AM
We have the new MSI Afterburner 3.0.0 Beta 11 ready for download as today we release an updated this Beta revision of Afterburner, this application successfully secured the leading position on graph...
Download GeForce 326.01 WHQL Windows 8.1 Preview Driver - 06/29/2013 10:46 AM
You can now Download the official 326.01 WHQL Windows 8.1 Preview Driver which was released by NVIDIA moments ago. Since a few users have reported this driver did not show up in their Windows Updat...
Download AMD Catalyst Windows 8.1 Release Preview Driver - 06/27/2013 06:49 AM
Windows 8.1 features an upgraded display driver model, WDDM 1.3, which lets users take advantage of a few new features. GPUs based on AMD's Graphics CoreNext architecture will be supported by Windows...
Download Mozilla Firefox 22 - 06/26/2013 03:13 PM
Download GeForce 320.49 Drivers - 06/25/2013 01:20 PM
Here you can Download the GeForce 320.49 BETA Driver as released by NVIDIA. This is a GeForce Game Ready driver for faster performance. This is the GeForce Game Ready driver. We have a discussion...