Download: eVGA Precision 2.0.0
EVGA Precision allows you to fine tune your GeForce graphics card for the maximum performance possible, with Core/Shader/Memory clock tuning, real time monitoring support including in-game, Logitech Keyboard LCD Display support, and compatibility with almost all EVGA (and other) graphics cards.EVGA Precision v2.0.0 (09-08-2010)
- Added software automatic fan control mode allowing end users to define custom temperature to fan speed mapping curve
- Added floating tooltips based help system for advanced EVGA Precision settings window
- Now it is possible to pause hardware monitoring module via "Pause" command in the context menu of hardware monitoring window
- Performance profiler status information is no longer power user oriented, now it is possible to toggle the performance profiler status visibility directly via "Show status" command in the context menu of hardware monitoring window
- Now it is possible to clear hardware monitoring history via "Clear history" command in the context menu of hardware monitoring window
- Now it is possible to get directly into hardware monitoring graph properties by clicking a tray icon associated with it or via "Properties" command in the context menu of hardware monitoring window
- Added multilanguage system and sample Russian localization pack
- Added SDK folder containing reference guide documentation for third party EVGA Precision skin and localization creators
- Now core clock controls are displayed on GeForce 400 series if built-in skins are in use. Please take a note that it is still impossible to adjust core and shader clocks independenty on these cards due to GPU architecture limitations
- Now it is posssible to use both core and shader clock as the primary clock when adjusting the clocks in linked mode
- Removed some outdated options from advanced EVGA Precision settings window
- Framerate monitoring graph limits have been changed to [0,100] FPS
- Fan tachometer monitoring graph limits have been changed to [0,5000] RPM
- Fixed videomemory usage monitoring for non-primary NVIDIA graphics cards
- Added ability to assign a hotkey for toggling the On-Screen Display Server blocking. This hotkey is aimed to provide a simple way for diagnosing the server related compatibility issues
- Now EVGA Precision uses previously undocumented power user oriented DirectInput based hotkey handler. New hotkey handling mechanism drastically reduces hotkey response time in applications heavily loading CPU. Please take a note that new sophisticated hotkeys handling can cause some system security applications (e.g. KIS proactive defense module) to warn you about possible keylogging threat
- Now screen capture events are also indicated by notification messages in the hardware monitoring window
- Added new black skin edition.
Download: click here
Download & Try out Windows 8 - 09/14/2011 11:36 AM
MS bans XBL users who illegally downloaded content - 09/09/2011 09:28 AM
Microsoft's Xbox Live online service for its Xbox 360 console lets its users download content like full games, movies, TV shows and more. But it looks like some of its users have tried to get some of ...
AMD Catalyst Application Profile - 11.8 CAP2 download - 08/24/2011 09:06 AM
These are the Catalyst profiles for multi-GPU support. This release of ATI Catalyst delivers support for the latest ATI CrossFireX profiles in a separate executable file ensuring users have access to ...
AIDA64 v1.85 download - 08/20/2011 01:13 AM
What was known as EVEREST is now AIDA, a shareware hardware diagnostics and memory benchmarking solution for home PC users. FinalWire released updated AIDA64 Extreme Edition software, a streamlined d...
AMD Catalyst 11.8 WHQL Download - 08/18/2011 09:33 AM