Download: evga precision 1.7
This program allows you to fine tune your GeForce graphics card for the maximum performance possible, with Core/Shader/Memory clock tuning, real time monitoring support including in-game, Logitech Keyboard LCD Display support, and compatibility with almost all EVGA (and other) graphics cards.
EVGA Precision v1.7.0 (2009-04-17)
- Considering that many third party EVGA Precision skins are still not updated to be compatible with 1.5.x and newer versions, now the Precision provides a temporary workaround and allows unlocking outdated skins usage (in reduced functionality mode). Experienced users may unlock outdated skins usage by setting ShowNonNativeSkins configuration file entry to 1. Please don't use the workaround as a long term solution and ask skin creator to provide the update if the skin you are using is invisible to Precision by default.
- Link button state is no longer restored improperly on multi-GPU systems when GPU synchronization mode is disabled.
- Fixed fan control for Forceware 17x.xx and older driver families.
- Now pressing "Apply" or "Reset all" button causes the Precision to forcibly re-apply current overclocking and fan control settings on multi-GPU systems when GPU synchronization mode is enabled even when master GPU setttings are not being altered. The enhancement ensures more correct GPU synchronization functionality on the systems with several differently clocked cards.
- Now Precision displays GPU synchronization indicators on GPU selection icons to ensure easy identification of all GPUs synchronized with the master GPU on multi-GPU systems.
- Improved stress-test results handling on multi-GPU systems working in GPU synchronization mode.
- Added internal hardware emulation layer for simplifying distant debugging and testing process.
- Now Precision allows assigning a global hotkey for capturing desktop/in-game screenshots using built-in screen capture features of EVGA On-Screen Display server. Please take a note that similar to the server's On-Screen Display limitations, screen capture functionality is also currently not available in native 64-bit applications and in Direct3D10 applications when multisampled antialiasing is enabled.
- Now Precision allows assigning a global hotkey for toggling On-Screen Display visibility in addition to the previously available hotkeys explicitly showing and hiding the On-Screen Display
- Now Precision displays warnings when you are trying to display too many text information in the On-Screen Display causing the displayed information to be truncated
- EVGA On-Screen Display Server has been updated to version 3.3.0
- Minor user interface cleanups
Download - click here
3DMark 11 Launches - Download - 12/07/2010 01:54 PM
It's out, it's here ... 3DMark 11 is the latest version of what probably is the most popular graphics card benchmark. These will be the requirements: 3DMark 11 requires DirectX 11, a DirectX 11 comp...
Download - Sniper: Ghost Warrior Demo - 06/19/2010 08:39 PM
We now offer
GeForce Forceware 258.49 WHQL 64-bit available for download - 06/18/2010 06:44 AM
This set of new drivers is tagged as Quadro driver (for NVIDIA's professional series graphics cards) however we added extensive support for most common GeForce graphics cards including series 9, 200 a...
GeForce Forceware 257.21 WHQL drivers ready for download - 06/16/2010 04:47 AM
NVIDIA has released a new series 257 drivers, this is revision 257.21 WHQL which carries support for a large amount of GeForce graphics cards. The 257.15 beta driver includes the PhysX
Realtek HD Audio 2.49 Driver available for download - 06/12/2010 08:52 PM
The latest download of Realtek's HD audio driver version available for Windows Vista, it runs under Windows 7 too. The HD audio driver version for Realtek chips is available for download on our serve...