Download AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta 11
Here you can download AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta #11 for 32 and 64-bit for Windows Vista, 7 and 8. The new driver has had some TLC from AMD, improving overall performance on a number of games. AMD's Never Settle Catalyst 12.11 driver will be available as a non-WHQL beta. A WHQL version will follow later on in November. Improves performance in Far Cry 3 (up to 25% with 8xMSAA, SSAO enabled @ 1600p, and up to 15% with 8xMSAA, HDAO enabled @1600p) (AMD Catalyst 12.11 CAP2 must also be installed.
Here’s the full set of notes for the latest driver:
(Please note that AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta11 includes all of the fixes found in previous versions of AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta)
- Improves performance in Far Cry 3 (up to 25% with 8xMSAA, SSAO enabled @ 1600p, and up to 15% with 8xMSAA, HDAO enabled @1600p) (AMD Catalyst 12.11 CAP2 must also be installed)
- Resolves a sporadic system hang encountered with a single AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series GPU seen on X58 and X79 chipsets.
- Resolves an intermittent hang encountered with AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series GPUs in a CrossFire Eyefinity setup.
- Resolves image corruption found in certain DirectX 9.0c titles
- Resolve missing fonts issue in XBMC
- Resolves no video issue found in Media Player Classic Home Cinema when using full or half floating point processing
- Resolves stability issues found in the previous AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta8 driver for Linux
- For users experiencing issues with HDMI Audio under Ubuntu 12.04, users should try installing the “dkms-hda - 0.201211291615~precise1” package from https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-audio-dev/+archive/alsa-daily/+packages and reboot; this will resolve the HDMI Audio issue found in Ubuntu 12.04
- AMD Catalyst 12.11 CAP2 has just been released, and should be used in conjunction with AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta11
- Improves Far Cry 3 performance for single GPU configurations with AA enabled
The key take away is that if you’re playing Far Cry 3 – you need both AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta11 and AMD Catalyst 12.11 CAP2 installed.
FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE AMD CATALYST 12.11 BETA DRIVER:
This driver introduces significant performance improvements for many games across ALL 28nm AMD Radeon™ HD 7000 Series products: HD 7700, HD7800 and HD7900.
Performance Highlights of the AMD CATALYST 12.11 BETA Driver
10%-15% more performance in Battlefield 3 in most cases
More than 20% in certain missions and sequences (Comrades)
Up to 7% more performance in Metro 2033
Up to 10% more performance in DIRT Showdown
Up to 8% more performance in Sleeping Dogs
Up to 12% more performance in Civilization V
Up to 10% more performance in StarCraft II
- Up to 8% more performance in Sniper Elite: V2
Download NVIDIA GeForce 310.64 Beta Driver - 11/28/2012 10:45 AM
Here you can download the NVIDIA GeForce 310.64 Beta 32/64-bit driver. This GeForce driver is a BETA-candidate and is recommended for best results with blockbuster games in this holidays season....
Download FXAA Post Process Injection Tool SVN101 - 11/25/2012 09:30 AM
Download FXAA Post Process Injection Tool revision SVN101 - This great and hady tool made by a group of Guru3D memmbers FXAA Post Process Injection injects different post processing methods to games, ...
Download GeForce 310.61 Beta Driver - 11/20/2012 09:43 AM
NVIDIA just released a GeForce 310.61 Beta 32/64-bit driver for you to download. The new GeForce 310.61 beta drivers are now available to download. Otherwise identical to last week's 310.54 beta ...
Download Afterburner 2.3.0 - 11/19/2012 03:29 PM
Download AfterBurner 2.3.0 - MSI announced today that its Afterburner V2.3.0 overclocking utility which is now available for all gamers to download worldwide. MSI Afterburner is ultimate graphics car...
Download AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta 8 - 11/16/2012 09:52 PM
We just posted AMD Catalyst 12.11 Beta 8. The new Beta updates a number of games and increases performance on them.Still no WHQL though. The 12.11 Beta driver overall opposed to the previous driver re...