Download AIDA64 version 2.85
Download AIDA64 version 2.85 - FinalWire released updated AIDA64 Extreme Edition software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business Edition software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises.
The new AIDA64 update implements AVX-optimized benchmarks for the upcoming Intel Sandy Bridge processors, adds a brand new video encoding benchmark, and supports the latest AMD and nVIDIA graphics processors.
The new AIDA64 release further strengthens its solid-state drive health and temperature monitoring capabilities, and implements support for the latest graphics processors from both AMD and nVIDIA.
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD A-Series "Richland" APU
- Improved support for AMD "Kabini", "Temash" and "Kaveri" APUs
- Improved support for Intel "Haswell" and "Valleyview" processors
- Preliminary support for AMD "Beema" APU
- Preliminary support for Intel "Avoton" SoC, "Crystal Well" CPU, "Haswell-E" CPU, "Haswell-ULT" SoC, "Ivy Bridge-E" CPU, "Lynx Point-LP" PCH, "Wellsburg" PCH
- Preliminary support for DDR4 memory modules and GDDR5 system memory
- GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 8000 Series and nVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan
- Microsoft Windows 8 RTM and Windows Server 2012 RTM support
- OpenCL GPGPU Stress Test
- Enhanced UPS support
- SensorPanel graphs and gauges
- Revamped Desktop Gadget
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD A-Series "Trinity" APU and FX-Series "Vishera" CPU
- Optimized benchmarks for Intel Atom Z2760 "Cloverview" SoC
- Revamped PhotoWorxx digital photo processing benchmark with AVX, SSE4.1 and XOP optimizations
- Rewritten AES data encryption benchmark with AESNI, SSE4.1 and VIA PadLock optimizations
- Support for Intel Atom "Cedarview" processors
- Support for Intel Core "Ivy Bridge" CPU and Intel 7-Series chipsets
- Preliminary support for AMD "Kabini" APU
- Preliminary support for Intel "Haswell" CPU and Intel "Lynx Point" PCH
- Preliminary support for Intel "Penwell" SoC
- VIA VX11 platform, Nano X2 and QuadCore CPU support
- Socket FM2 motherboards support
- Speech API information
- Support for VirtualBox v4.2 and VMware Workstation v9
- ACPI 5.0, APP SDK 2.8, CUDA 5.0, OpenCL 1.2 Update, OpenGL 4.3, OpenGL ES 3.0 support
- Intel 330, Intel 520, Intel 710, OCZ Vector, OCX Vertex 4, Samsung 830, Samsung 840, Samsung 840 Pro SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 7000, nVIDIA GeForce 600 Series, Quadro K-Series, Tesla K-Series
Download NVIDIA GeForce 314.22 Driver - 03/25/2013 03:39 PM
Download the GeForce 314.2 Driver as released by NVIDIA mostly to help out with performance and stability improvements in BioShock Infinite. This is the GeForce Game Ready driver for BioShock Infin...
Download AMD Catalyst 13.3 BETA 3 Drivers - 03/20/2013 09:14 AM
AMD released a new Beta driver, this is Catalyst 13.3 BETA 3 (126.96.36.199 March 18). The driver offers a number of fixes and performance increments Far Cry 3 and Sim City 5 as well as latency fixes...
Download SweetFX Shader Suite v1.4 - 03/19/2013 09:05 AM
You can now download SweetFX Shader Suite Download Version 1.4 - SweetFX is a universal image improvement and tweaking mod, that works with almost any 32-bit DirectX 9, 10 or 11 game or application....
GeForce 314.21 BETA Driver Download available - 03/16/2013 09:20 AM
Download the GeForce 314.21 BETA Driver as released by NVIDIA mostly to help out with performance and stability improvements in Tomb Raider. It also adds new SLI and 3D Vision profiles. ...
Download AMD Catalyst 13.3 BETA 2 Drivers - 03/15/2013 09:37 PM
AMD issued a new Beta driver, this is Catalyst 13.3 BETA 2 (188.8.131.52 March 14). The driver offers a number of fixes and performance increments Far Cry 3 and Sim City 5 as well as latency fixes ...