MSI Radeon R9-290X Lightning review
ASUS GeForce GTX 780 Ti DirectCU II OC review
EVGA Hadron Air review
Guru3D Rig of the Month - February 2014
AMD A10-7850K Kaveri APU review
PowerColor Radeon R9-290X PCS+ review
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 750 Ti WindForce review
Palit GeForce GTX 750 Ti StormX Dual review
MSI GeForce GTX 750 and 750 Ti Gaming review
Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 and 750 Ti review
Crysis Warhead upcoming Patch 1 details
The chaps over at inCrysis have shown some details in their latest monthly update regarding what to expect in Crysis Warhead's first patch, which will be releasing very soon:
- Windows Vista: Mouse cursor should no longer have an offset in the menu.
- Windows Vista: Unrequested launches in windowed mode should occur less often now.
- Timedemo can now be started from the command line.
- Better dynamic texture support for enthusiast mode.
- Added 64-bit executables for Windows XP x64 and Windows Vista 64-bit version. In Windows XP x64 a new shortcut will be placed under the Crysis Warhead program group. In Windows Vista right-click the Crysis Warhead icon in Game Explorer and choose to run the game in 64-bit mode.
Photorealistic Crysis With Real Lifesis Mod - 04/26/2009 11:18 AM
About one and a half years ago, Crytek shocked the PC gaming world with its first-person shooter Crysis -
Crysis Wars Patch 1.3; Ten Days of Free Play - 12/18/2008 09:39 AM
Spotted this one at ggmania today, and submitted by Watcher.
Download - HOC Crysis Warhead Benchmark v1.1.1 - 10/14/2008 04:01 PM
The HOC Crysis Warhead Benchmark is a very hard opponent against the synthetic benchmark. Many usefull options, many tweaks, many lost FPS... this tool has now been updated towards version 1.1.1 Crysi...
Download - Crysis Warhead Benchmark - 10/05/2008 02:25 AM
The HOC Crysis Warhead Benchmark is a very hard opponent against the synthetic benchmark. Many usefull options, many tweaks, many lost FPS... Crysis Warhead updates and refines the gameplay of the or...
Download: Crysis WARHEAD Benchmark Tool BETA 0.29 - 10/01/2008 07:44 AM
One of the Guru3D folks created this