Corsair releases White editon Carbide Air 540
Corsair announced that one of my favorite evar chassis, the Carbide Series Air 540 mid-tower PC Case, is now available in arctic white in addition to the previously available black and steel silver colors. The Air Series 540’s innovative high-airflow layout and striking looks have won it over 40 awards from top PC reviewers worldwide.
Carbide Series Air 540 High Airflow Mid-tower PC Case
The Carbide Series Air 540 is designed with a wider form factor with two “side-by-side” chambers and a unique Direct Airflow Path™ layout. The layout in each chamber is optimized to limit obstructions and streamline airflow from the intake fans to the hottest PC components, allowing the Air 540 to provide best-in-class cooling at low noise levels.
The main chamber of the Carbide Series Air 540 houses the motherboard, graphics cards, and hot-swap 3.5” drives for superior drive cooling and quick swapping. The second chamber holds the power supply, SSDs, and 5.25” drives behind the motherboard tray. The separate compartments make building a breeze and provide cleaner cable routing and superior cooling for hotter devices.
- Dual side-by-side chambers with Direct Airflow Path cooling
- Support for Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX, Extended ATX motherboards and ATX power supplies
- Eight tool-free expansion slots that supports cards lengths up to 12.5” (320mm)
- Mount points for six 120mm or five 140mm fans (or 240/280mm radiator on top and 360/280/240mm radiator in front)
- Two 5.25”, two hot-swap 3.5”, and four 2.5” tool-free drive bays
- Removable front magnetic low-restriction dust filter
- Built-in cable routing cutouts with grommets
- Two USB 3.0 ports plus headphone/mic jacks on front panel
- Oversized flush-mount window
- 16.5" (407mm) deep x 17” (432mm) wide x 18" (457mm) tall
- Available in three colors: arctic white, steel silver, and black
- Both the arctic white and steel silver editions include white LED AF140L front fans.
Pricing, Availability, and Warranty
The Carbide Series Air 540 White Edition has a list price of $149.99 USD and is available from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers or on the Corsair webstore. The case is backed by a two year warranty.
For more information on Carbide Air Series 540 cases, please visit:
Corsair Vengeance K95 keyboard gets tested and reviewed - 12/04/2013 12:57 PM
We review the Corsair Vengeance K95 mechanical keyboard with cherry red switches. The K95 is the flagship successor in the popular Vengeance keyboard series and while it uses the same basis and concep...
Corsair and Cherry to Bring First Cherry MX RGB Mechnical Keyboards - 12/04/2013 12:53 PM
Technological innovation from a specialist for mechanical keyswitches: CHERRY presents the first MX keyswitch specially engineered for RGB Multicolor Illumination. PC gaming hardware maker Corsair wil...
Corsair CS Series Modular PC Power Supplies - 11/08/2013 09:18 AM
Corsair, the most awarded PC power supply brand in the world1, today announced the new line of CS Series Modular power supplies (PSUs) in 450, 550, 650 and 750 watt models. Designed to be exceptionall...
Corsair Announces Hydro Series H75 Liquid CPU Cooler - 10/24/2013 07:05 PM
Corsair today announced the Hydro Series H75 dual-fan 120mm liquid CPU cooler. The easy-to-install H75 provides PC users with quieter and more effective cooling than stock CPU coolers, all in a 120mm ...
Corsair Carbide 330R review - 10/22/2013 11:06 AM
The latest in the Carbide series of PC cases from Corsair would be the 330R, also known as hero. The new model is aimed at a more audiophile tense segment as it has sound dampening materials all over ...