Cooler Master CM 690 III launches in the EU
As you already might have noticed Cooler Master recently launched some new cases outside of Europe and now it is finally the time to launch them here in Europe. The Cooler Master CM 690 III is no announced with availibility in late August. The chassis looks very much like its revision II Model but will allow for more interior space and storaga capabilities. The standard model is to cost 89 EUR whilst a sidepanel window version will become available for 6 EUR extra.
Cooler Master announced that its third-generation CM 690 case will ship in August. The CM 690 III has a similar design as its predecessor, but offers a spacier interior and more storage room. The standard version will cost 89EUR, while a windowed version will be available for 6EUR more.
CM 690 III is a revolutionary update to the popular CM 690 II mid-towers. The exterior retains the curved metal mesh look the series is known for. The interior has been completely updated – the HDD/SSD combo cage can be switched between 3.5-inch or 2.5-inch drives by adjustable trays without any screw. There's enough room for a 240mm liquid cooling radiator at the top or front, 120mm in the rear and supports up to 9 fans, including 3 large 200mm fans for extreme airflow. And cleaning is hassle free thanks to the multiple dust filters at the bottom, top, and front.
- Full mesh on the front panel and top with large vents on the side panel for superior cooling
- 3 designated places for radiators: 240mm: top, front; 120mm: rear
- Supports up to three 200mm large fans for extreme airflow with support for up to 9 total fans (KKN1: 9 fans, KWN1: 7 fans)
- New ODD tool-less design “EZ tray” for quick installation
- Supports up to 10 SSDs (4 in the removable HDD/SSD combo cage, 1 behind the M/B tray) and 7 HDDs with HDD/SSD combo trays
- Dual Super Speed USB 3.0
- High-end component support – long graphics cards up to 423mm and tall CPU coolers up to 171mm
- Multiple removable dust filters (top, front, PSU) for improved system maintenance
- Top compartment with cover to place personal belongings
Cooler Master Announces AMD FX-9000 Ready CPU Coolers - 07/23/2013 07:12 AM
Cooler Master, a leading PC technology brand has tested its entire range of high-performance CPU cooling solutions and is proud to announce full support for AMDs upcoming FX9590 and FX9370 high-end pr...
Cooler Master V8 GTS CPU cooler - 07/18/2013 08:32 AM
Cooler Master today unleashes one of the most powerful Air CPU Coolers on the planet, the V8 GTS. It&rsquo;s powered by the very same Horizontal Vapor Chamber (HVC) Technology that keeps high-end g...
CM Storm Pitch in-ear gamers headset Cooler Master - 07/16/2013 10:10 AM
Cooler Master releases the CM Storm Pitch, their first gaming in-ear headset built from the ground up to serve the needs of gamers and their many devices. Protected within its premium aluminum housing...
Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 450W and 550W - 07/15/2013 10:17 AM
Cooler Master is proud to announce two new wattages to round out the Silent Pro Gold Series of Power Supplies, 450W and 550W. With these additions, the Silent Pro Gold Series now fully caters to the b...
Cooler Master N400 and N600 cases - 07/10/2013 07:11 AM
Cooler Master has launched their N400 and N600 chassis. Again apaprantly as we already posted about these back in May. Cooler Master, a designer, manufacturer, and innovator of leading PC components, ...