Black Hole benchmark V4.2 Download
Download Black Hole benchmark build 4.2 Final. So you can now download the Black Hole benchmark. It tests the pure calculation speed of your cpu in double and integer (floating and integer). The bench has 2 tests, multithreaded and singlethreaded. Multithreaded will take your stress all threads 100%, singlethreaded stresses 1 thread 100%
You can submit the final score to the database and I'll make scoretables of the scores I receive there.
- Free ram use, not limited anymore (it uses not more then 2.6gb though...)
- Stable scores @multithreaded and singlethreaded.
- Working with multipliers.
- Detecting logical cores of your cpu and use this in the benchmark.
- Affinity added, 4cores will not try to run more then they can.
- Added more threads; 4threads working on the singlethreaded bench, 16 on the multithreaded.
- Testing core stability by an higher thread rate.
- Base application had a clean from all known bugs for now.
- Score scale is went 2/10 bigger...
- Multithreaded and singlethreaded more equal to get the most accurate scores in performance.