Battlefield 4 - SP and MP Modes Details
Over at BF4Talk the moderator 'BeestMann' has revealed some new details about Battlefield 4. According to BeestMann, EA and EB Games Australia showcased a live BF4 Demo exclusive to the Australian media and 100 fans.
* Admitted that the BF3 story could have been more.
* Campaign will be more character driven and emotional. Confidence in their skills in building multiplayer led them to spend more time into creating a good singleplayer story.
* NPCs will be more human. Right down to the smallest and simplest details of just watching you walk around etc.
* Cutscenes are acted out in a soundstage like in movies
So recently, EA and EB Games showcased a live BF4 Demo exclusive to the Australian media and 100 lucky fans. Footage that was shown was the Angry Sea gameplay and the 17 minute demo from earlier this year. However, we did learn a plethora of information from the Q&A done by David Silverman, the Marketing Director at EA of Battlefield.
- Oculus Rift support is not planned, but is possible in the future
- PC specs are similar to the specs of BF3. No official specs list has been released.
- Battlelog returns on PC and will integrated into the console games
- Commander Mode runs in-game and tablet, however the in-game versions will have extra features such as live video feeds etc.
- Maps canft be totally leveled, however, destruction is going to be more dramatic than BF3Œs and will be similar to BC2Œs destruction.
- They are considering bringing back the ability to destroy MCOMs by having structures and buildings fall on them, like BC2
- You can cut the power in the indoor parts of the maps and use the darkness and non functional elevators to your advantage
- Seize of Shanghai, the map shown at the E3 Demo, is a medium size map.
- The spokesman said that gYou wonft be disappointed by the number of maps in the gameh and that new game modes will shown very soon.
- He also stated that Operation Metro is the most popular map in BF3, thus indirectly confirming that itfll return in the Second Assault DLC.
DICE: No mods for Battlefield 4 - 06/14/2013 08:06 AM
ICE general manager Karl-Magnus Troedsson confirmed to PC Gamer at E3 that Battlefield 4 will not support mods. Troedsson caveated that user-generated content is something that DICE finds very interes...
Battlefield 4 - E3 Gameplay Footage - 06/11/2013 07:39 AM
DICE and Electronic Arts have revealed a new gameplay trailer for Battlefield. ...
Company of Heroes 2 - Above The Battlefield Video - 05/30/2013 06:41 AM
Do you have what it takes to command an army on foot, by vehicle, and by air? Time for a new warfare experience that will take you above the battlefield in Company of Heroes 2. ...
Battlefield 4 to be Bundled with AMD Cards - 04/06/2013 06:56 AM
While AMD is preparing to release a new Never Settle gaming bundle offer that will allow select AMD A8 and A10 APU owners to get a free Origin game download code for SimCity. A high-ranking executive ...
Battlefield 4 - Official TV Ad - 04/01/2013 08:00 AM
Oohwkay .. maybe be a bit too much early hype EA :-P ...