Asustor AS-304T 4-Bay NAS Server
Asustor releases their latest 4-bay NAS server, the AS-304T. Designed for home office users, this compact NAS server is packed with a 1.6GHz Intel Atom dual-core processor, a 1GB DDR3 RAM, four 2.5-/3.5-inch SATA HDD/SSD bays, a built-in HD multimedia player, 2x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet, 1x HDMI output port and a built-in 120mm cooling fan.
A blend of data protection and entertainment - Designed for your home office. Featuring an elegant user interface, rich variety of features and rock-solid stability
- Exceptionally cost-effective private cloud storage
- Powerful built-in HD multimedia player
- Flawless integration of AirPlay streaming
- Support for a variety of mobile applications
- Designed to reliably protect your data
- Energy efficient with quiet operation
The AS-304T will begin shipping from late July for 60,000 Yen (about $603).
- CPU: Intel® ATOM™ 1.6GHz Dual-Core Processor
- Memory: 1GB Memory DDR3
- HDD: 2.5" / 3.5" SATA II/ III or SSD x 4
- Expansion: USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet x 1
- Output: HDMI x 1
- System Fan: 120mm x 1
- Infrared Receiver
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Input Power Voltage: 100V to 240V AC
- Certification: FCC, CE, VCCI, BSMI, C-TICK
ASUSTOR AS 3 Series NAS - 07/15/2013 01:51 PM
ASUSStor announced the launch of its brand new AS 3 Series Network Attached Storage (NAS). The AS 3 Series NAS devices feature powerful multimedia applications including support for 1080p high definit...
ASUSTOR Releases Enterprise-Level Rackmount NAS - 02/05/2013 05:38 AM
An optimal storage solution for businesses that features the Intel Atom 2.13 GHz dual core processor and support for VMware, Citrix and Hyper-V virtual environments. ASUSTOR announced the release of f...
ASUSTOR AS 6 Series NAS - 11/06/2012 01:03 PM
ASUSTOR announced the launch of its all new AS 6 Series Network Attached Storage (NAS). The AS 6 Series NAS devices come in two, four, six and eight-bay models and feature System Sleep Mode (S3) along with near instantaneous wake up times. Equipped with the Intel Atom 2.13 GHz dual-core processor and 1GB RAM (expandable).